• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine - Lashes Of The Sea [v0.1 Prototype] [Lashes Of The Sea]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Ocram

worse April fool I ever seen, there is not gameplay, is just a prank.

sorry for my bad English and the dots I don't need 200 words to describe this……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Juliana

Literally nothing. The devs think they were smart and funny for making this low effort "April fools joke", but all they did was earn themselves bad reviews. Oh yeah, it's also the same devs as Slaves or Rome, but they have a separate Patreon to double dip on your money lmao.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Yotix

Half a gig download for the dumbest April Fool's "joke" ever? Don't bother downloading this bull attempt at humor. All it has is a promo video and a parrot that repeats one line. ("game development takes time")
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Mister_M

You can click on the parrot and that's all you can do in this poor excuse for an ad pretending to be funny under the guise of April Fool's joke. Waste of time and - for me - immediate addition to the list of ignored games. Or "games" in this case.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Seyhtan31

ok so this whole shit is just an april fools video eh? and not even a funny one. for this i'm betting even if / when the game comes out in full, many people will still rate 1 stars just to spite on the developers, including myself. f...k this shit, don't even bother to download.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

The_Thiccness

Version: 0.1 Prototype

Not a game but an ad for a game in development. If it were a game I could give it a review but it is in fact not a game. It is just a video of the game being developed and no gameplay. Do you get it yet? It is not a game just an ad.