Seeking Lara Croft

bob danio

Sep 16, 2017
Hello everyone. Can you advise me (if any) of RPGM or anyway xxx games starring Lara Croft? I have already tried LARACHOICES of LUS and MAXP, but they have not updated this game (definitely interesting) and LARASLAVE by JUNKIMANA (very nice!) But it has already said that it will not continue. Thanks in advance.

bandicam 2018-03-21 12-09-21-822.jpg bandicam 2018-03-21 12-11-39-965.jpg

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hello everyone. Can you advise me (if any) of RPGM or anyway xxx games starring Lara Croft? I have already tried LARACHOICES of LUS and MAXP, but they have not updated this game (definitely interesting) and LARASLAVE by JUNKIMANA (very nice!) But it has already said that it will not continue. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 79959 View attachment 79960

Has a LC type character and is well written.

BeWilder

Game Developer
Jan 18, 2018
Hey there buddy, has somebody been given ideas from a new movie?

Please forgive the self-promotion here but it is a shame to have so little Lara out there and I hope it does help. Lara is one of the characters in our games' shared universe and a part of the series. Sadly she's yet to get any screen time outside of the side media we are doing right now but she'll have her time yet and right now has her own comic. Maybe that'll tide you over?

All the best man, hope it helps scratch that itch