JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Got caught up with the Dev on this one, and got to say, I am loving what the Dev here. Very fun Tomb Raider spoof, and hey, and with yours truly being a lesbian, I am sure you could imagine, I took the lesbian path as much as possible, even sided with Mira in that fight with the old guy, even if it was a mistake. ;) But looking forward for more. Thank you so very much for this game!!!

Osirisx69

May 30, 2017
Lara Croft and the Lost City [v0.3.2] Compressed

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.51 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 185 MB: - WORKUPLOAD
Compressed Size Mac: 150 MB: - WORKUPLOAD

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:
or you can
Check out my

Hello, I cannot find this walkthrough.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
By answering if you can avoid the cuckold centered fetishes
If there are no cuck or NTR fetishes in the game, then you cannot tell someone whether they are avoidable or not...because they're non-existent. Simply by playing the game, "cuck stuff" and NTR are avoidable....just because they are not there.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Hello, I cannot find this walkthrough.
The "you can find all of my walkthrough mods here" part is literally at the bottom of all of Joker's comments. He does mods as well as compression. This does not mean he specifically did a walkthrough to this game. He is simply giving people a link to all of his walkthroughs. "all of my Walkthrough Mods"

If this particular game had a walkthrough, it would specifically say that.
There also would likely be a link to it on the front page.

I wish this game had a walkthrough, though.

Mar 8, 2022
Skull symbolism is widespread and much older than Nazism.
It is mainstream today and has nothing to do with glorifying the Nazis.
Of course it is, but the symbol seems to match the SS skull really well.
The Pirate Bay, Marvel's Punisher, and the Marine Corps Raiders also use the skull as a symbol, but their symbols are far different from the SS unit, the key difference here being design.

Reactions: Bangkiller

Jiri Novak

Sep 23, 2023
Hi, when is the update coming?
On 15 october the developer wrote on Patreon that it will be in 1 to 1.5 weeks. And that time has already passed.

Old DVD

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Can't believe no other history nerd noticed the SS totenkopf symbol.
View attachment 2854073
I haven't logged on to F95 in a few months and now I won't be logging on for another few months. I hope everyone realizes that I didn't do 99% of the entourage in the game myself. The same goes for the belt buckle.

I think it's so obvious that I was too lazy to write this post. If I have time, I'll fix it. I'll add it to my to-do list though priority for this is as low as it gets. If anyone lists me as a Nazi based on this shit, cross it off. Or don't cross it out, I don't give a fuck.

Mar 8, 2022
I think it's so obvious that I was too lazy to write this post. If anyone lists me as a Nazi based on this shit, cross it off. Or don't cross it out, I don't give a fuck.
No ones claiming your a Nazi, dude. You weren't even mentioned in a single comment since my post, stop making it seem like you're getting canceled when no gives a piss.
I even thought it was a sign of attention to detail in this comment:
I know, but It's a nice little detail that indicates it might have been found by Lara during an expedition, similar to the U-boat in the first Uncharted game.
I haven't logged on to F95 in a few months and now I won't be logging on for another few months.
But thanks for blaming your laziness and forthcoming absence on my super rude and slanderous comment :rolleyes:
See you in a few months, fuckface

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes