4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
In case someone else, like me, can't afford the bandwith/disk space for 4K and wants to only download the 1080p, I compared the 1080p folders with the 4K folders to see if any files were missing and found 10 files that are only in 4K. They are all in the "2022/Elin" folder. You can see exactly which ones are missing in the attached picture.

10 missing files.png

Last edited:
Reactions: lazychicken

Obicase

Feb 23, 2019
Torrent file with only 1080p content? PLS :cry:
Dude. When you open the torrent file in your torrent program, just select the 1080p files and un-select the 4K and VR files. It's not an archive, you can select exactly which files you want to download.

Reactions: IbraVero

dubjotjot

Jul 6, 2023
The "Explosion" Mega link is gone and the torrent stopped seeding 2 days ago, if it helps, i found another exact torrent on btdig.com typing "laosduude" and ordering the results by age.

SusBoi

May 23, 2020
The "Explosion" Mega link is gone and the torrent stopped seeding 2 days ago, if it helps, i found another exact torrent on btdig.com typing "laosduude" and ordering the results by age.
On my end I'm still seeding. Idk why it stopped. No one else wants to seed it anyway cus why would they.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote