3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
if the DD bus didnt say Trafalgar ..i would have still stuck with Canada as we have them in Toronto..lol

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
With a double-decker London bus with "Trafalgar Square" on the destination sign, (although it's supposed to be taking them to some mountain)?
There is a Lancaster House in London but it is the residence of the foreign office. Also there is a Lancaster in the UK which all the American Lancaster's will be named after

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
So just to help, I noticed that the characters consistently say "breaks me open" in American English the phrase is "breaks me up" for something that's funny. If the intention is something else it needs another phrase. Just FYI.
Which is funny as the phrase in English is 'It cracks me up.'

Reactions: VOYEUR

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
It's weird that I actually like this game not for its Adult content but for the Characters and Progression lol
Great Game :eazyHype:

choups

Nov 12, 2017
this game is really nice, the quality of the pictures is great if a French translation is planned I take it because I have a little trouble with English.
the only problem I have is that the video of sex does not launch I stay with a still image otherwise good job I look forward to having the following thank you
PS: sorry for my english I'm french

Reactions: Williamfirebird

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Nobody mentioned it, but not all men are cunning linguists. Though they should be most, are master debaters, though I believe that English isn't the devs first language.
Maybe his first language is not English but he is creating erotic games, so I expect that he will know the difference between blowjob and cunnilingus. However, I don't care for my first language is also not English

hassan12309

Oct 15, 2017
am i the only one who like the type of girls like abigail i like the fact that she is rude but a good person inside and become this way because of something that happens to her in the past is what i think anyway i hope there will be an ending for her

Reactions: Trojaner

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Did I miss it or did no one mention this?
View attachment 152692

I fucking DIED laughing. Best Engrish since "Press UP to enter the penis!"
Yup you're right really weird phrasing. BUt it didn't stick with because it only happened once and the break me open isn't ever right. :) Just to explain to those that don't know. Blowjobs are performed on men. On women there are many phrases, going down, kissing down there, lick my pussy, etc. If you want a gender neutral term then you should stick to the clinical phrase oral sex or oddly going down works for both sexes. Although going down has a more expansive meaning (in my experience), it means kissing all over on the trip down to the pussy.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
HaHa Where did that one come from?
That was from My New Life... I think it's the scene where you deflower your younger sister. It has an interactive element where you should press the up arrow to push the character's dick into her... but the translation from Spanish was so bad that it ended up as "Press UP to enter the penis!"

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
It was nice to play this from the start, lots of content, good quality models and animation etc, story interactions could use a little more imagination though. Other than that I enjoyed it.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes