3.90 star(s) 131 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Seriously, I found the ending to that game, that was most likely my favorite at the time, to be SO BAD, that I didnt even play his second one that I dont even remember the name of.

Especially with how good the story was progressing in the first episode and the cliffhanger, and then, downhill like a wheel.
I was harsh cause I expected closure for all those involved in he story, the thing is if a player only cared about the MC and his main girls, than they got a stupendous ending, they literally lived happily ever after in an island paradise, thus nothing to hate...

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018
Or use my tactic play the game no walkthrough, and after you finished that one play the game with the walkthrough te see what scenes you missed or want to follow (multiple saves)

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Loved this update...especially the ginger and the added animation for Eve:heartcoveredeyes:

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
I'm surprised by how entertaining this game is this early in development. When it was announced I wasn't really feeling it and skipped that first release, but every update since has proved my first instinct wrong and I find myself looking forward to each update more and more.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
First off ty for the update and that's all ??? and a warning for everyone before you launch the game turn down the volume nearly scared me half to death lol

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
A great update!

Yes, she sure is, I like her way better than Chloe ;P;P;P

I'm surprised by how entertaining this game is this early in development. When it was announced I wasn't really feeling it and skipped that first release, but every update since has proved my first instinct wrong and I find myself looking forward to each update more and more.

I didn't get the threesome, I chose to go with Eve instead, great sex BTW. :p

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
So the update was good and I wish there were more, for I want to continue to play and see what happens next.

3.90 star(s) 131 Votes