Unity Abandoned Lady Thunder [v0.6] [ThunderBolt]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
6LC4tVd.jpg

Overview:
Lady Thunder is a jerk off instruction game(JOI). This game allows you to customize your own JOI session according to your own likes and kinks.
During the session you are given instructions on how you are supposed to stroke and goal is to last to the very end. Lady Thunder will give you instructions on how fast you should be stroking, which technique to use (two fingers only, both hands at once etc.), how intense your grip should be, she can control your pose that is if you should be sitting, standing or kneeling at the moment and many others.
Almost everything can be customized or turned off.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2022-06-07
Developer: ThunderBolt - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win (64-bit): - - - -
Win (32-bit): - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - -
Online:

04Options1.JPG 04Options2.JPG 04Options3.JPG 04Options4.JPG WarmUp.JPG Stroking.JPG Spitting.JPG Footjob.JPG FeetWorship.JPG CumCountdown.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

carnat

Jun 30, 2017
The concept is very good and I love how she looks and her bodyshape boobs , ass , etc have an excelent size so she doesn't look like another game with alien girls from a dairy farm LOL . The renders look great not grainy and the update on patreon page regarding all the customization options coming in the new update will definetly make this game one of my favorite. Thanks for posting this :D

Reactions: The Waifus Lover

orzys

Apr 19, 2018
I like the concept of this game. Can go in many interesting directions. Like allowing the player to choose her outfit, as well as allowing session settings to be saved for future use. Also I hope the new kinks will maybe include anal play of any sort (fingering/toys/pegging). Will need to change the toy she is using but it will be worth it.

Thanks for the upload

carnat

Jun 30, 2017
The cock cum in the end and she doesn't get naked which is better from my POV , she looks great in those clothes.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Needs a lot of different scenes to be good, different girls too and also needs options punishments etc
Like the Fapqueen game but that one lacked content too and never got updated

Drago111

Feb 8, 2018
Amzing concept, kinks to chose from and you can even chose how bad you want it. It has a lot of potential with more kinks. Great start

Cr()w

Apr 22, 2018
i like the concept alot.. what would be great is if you could like..queue up what scenes you want in order.

Reactions: fanboi

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
Hello ThunderBolt here, developer of this game, if I will have enough of free time new version should be coming out during the next week.

In this next version Preferences tab will be added to the main menu, in which player can customize his sessions much easier and faster and his choices are being saved. Preferences.png

During the play there will be now a timer which shows how long till the next speed change.
Screenshot_4.png
Gameplay was reworked a bit too - technics were added, like you can be orderead now to use two finger, two hands to jerk off etc.
The screenshot of preferences tab should give you a good overview of what is coming with next version :)

Game is still in very early stages of developement and is being changed and rewriten a lot at the moment. This project is quite programming heavy and because of it might be problematic to change some things later on, thats why I would like to make sure that it is well programed and all set before moving on and implementing some additional stuff. So if you have some suggestions on what should be added to the game or some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Overtime I would like to cover as many kinks as possible. My plan is basicly to start with the most common kinks first and gradually work my way to the less popular ones.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Sounds promising, hope the animations are smoother too, they are a bit janky right now, and when she moves fast it looks a little silly
Some breast movement would be nice too

Vreis

Jul 9, 2017
Hello ThunderBolt here, developer of this game, if I will have enough of free time new version should be coming out during the next week.

In this next version Preferences tab will be added to the main menu, in which player can customize his sessions much easier and faster and his choices are being saved. View attachment 747145

During the play there will be now a timer which shows how long till the next speed change.
View attachment 747153
Gameplay was reworked a bit too - technics were added, like you can be orderead now to use two finger, two hands to jerk off etc.
The screenshot of preferences tab should give you a good overview of what is coming with next version :)

Game is still in very early stages of developement and is being changed and rewriten a lot at the moment. This project is quite programming heavy and because of it might be problematic to change some things later on, thats why I would like to make sure that it is well programed and all set before moving on and implementing some additional stuff. So if you have some suggestions on what should be added to the game or some feedback, I would greatly appreciate it.

Overtime I would like to cover as many kinks as possible. My plan is basicly to start with the most common kinks first and gradually work my way to the less popular ones.
A kink you could add that I imagine is low effort vs others is "multiple JOI".
Where in longer sessions the "mistress" would make the "sub" cum a second time not long after the first.

Reactions: Circle0Trick

ThunderBoltGames

Game Developer
Jun 25, 2020
I like the concept of this game. Can go in many interesting directions. Like allowing the player to choose her outfit, as well as allowing session settings to be saved for future use. Also I hope the new kinks will maybe include anal play of any sort (fingering/toys/pegging). Will need to change the toy she is using but it will be worth it.

Thanks for the upload
Outfits are a bit complicated to implement as game is made out of individual images(DAZ 3D renders), which means that any outfit change will require to render every single image in the game again. This is simply not worth it for individual cloth pieces like to add gloves, glasses etc. but could be worth it to do with full outfits, or even new characters. However I am not planing anything of the like until the game is more complete.

Anal play is very high on the list of the kinks that I plan to implement ;), I should start to work on it after punishments are added to the game.

Sounds promising, hope the animations are smoother too, they are a bit janky right now, and when she moves fast it looks a little silly
Some breast movement would be nice too
Well actually there are no animations in the game, my PC is simply not good enough to render them. Currently game is switching between 5 images in succession which creates decent illusion of animation at faster speeds. I could try to add more images, which would make it look smoother at slower speeds but it would probably still looked silly. (I opened DAZ
3D for the first time some 2 months ago, I am really trying my best XD)

Hello,
Do you think about including chastity ?
It would be a great addition but different kinks have priority, So it will be coming later.

A kink you could add that I imagine is low effort vs others is "multiple JOI".
Where in longer sessions the "mistress" would make the "sub" cum a second time not long after the first.
I was thinking about adding some post orgasm stuff - or she would just make player stroke for for some time after cum or the sequence would be going till player clicks I came button. It could be combined with some punishments on which I plan to work next.

Hassann

Jun 21, 2020
Outfits are a bit complicated to implement as game is made out of individual images(DAZ 3D renders), which means that any outfit change will require to render every single image in the game again. This is simply not worth it for individual cloth pieces like to add gloves, glasses etc. but could be worth it to do with full outfits, or even new characters. However I am not planing anything of the like until the game is more complete.

Anal play is very high on the list of the kinks that I plan to implement ;), I should start to work on it after punishments are added to the game.

Well actually there are no animations in the game, my PC is simply not good enough to render them. Currently game is switching between 5 images in succession which creates decent illusion of animation at faster speeds. I could try to add more images, which would make it look smoother at slower speeds but it would probably still looked silly. (I opened DAZ
3D for the first time some 2 months ago, I am really trying my best XD)

It would be a great addition but different kinks have priority, So it will be coming later.

I was thinking about adding some post orgasm stuff - or she would just make player stroke for for some time after cum or the sequence would be going till player clicks I came button. It could be combined with some punishments on which I plan to work next.
Is there anything you can do like add motion blur or what technique some others use here between each frame to make the "animations" look smoother? I don't know much about Renpy but some games that I can't think of off the top of my head look pretty good and I think there's some blur in-between each frame

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes