limbojo

Jun 13, 2023
D-art is great I dont hink the others are on the same level of quality imo thx for the suggestions though
Check out theobrobine, maplestar, suoiresnu, kamuo, skello on sale, nekololisama, and rinhee. All of these are incredible 2d animators, my personal favorites being kamuo and theobrobine (especially theos new work sheesh).

Talon31

Feb 15, 2023
Check out theobrobine, maplestar, suoiresnu, kamuo, skello on sale, nekololisama, and rinhee. All of these are incredible 2d animators, my personal favorites being kamuo and theobrobine (especially theos new work sheesh).
thx for the list I guess im looking for that diamond in the rough that I havent heard of which probably wont happen :(, but great list! appreciate the effort

May 15, 2021
thx for the list I guess im looking for that diamond in the rough that I havent heard of which probably wont happen :(, but great list! appreciate the effort
Kokoboro and Angelyeah I'd also add.