Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
What is the source for the renders? It's definitely a Illusion game but which? I'm pretty sure it's not Honey Select...

Red469

May 18, 2018
Game isn't bad, but the invisible guy is kinda weird. I could see if he was a ghost or an invisible man but there has to be a base model when they create each pose so it doesn't make much sense to not include it.
Ya... to any devs listening making the mc the invisible man... Not the greatest of ideas...
O LOOK ...!!! The emperor has no clothes... No dummy they are invisible ones.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hi all,
I might be a bit lost here because this is my first post so be kind (please ? ;) )

First of all: for me Personal Lab Rats is a great game and actual the first adult game I
did care to replay ( a few times already :) )
Vren did a great job with it and if he reads this “Thank You”

Hell I would even give him money for it but sadly both payment options at peatron are not used be me so I actually can't do it that way. If someone is in contact with him or if he does, for what reason so ever, read this then he is welcome to contact me over the Forum ( Does it have private messages ? I will check after this post.) He really does deserve it :).

Question:
I read in the Wiki that there was a scene wit the sister during gaming session at home. Anyone knows what happened to it ? It never ever triggers for me did I miss out on something there ?

Question:
Does somebody know why dogmod is not working for me I did extract it with 7zip and followed install instruction. I get an error message at start anybody knows why perhaps ?

I appretiate understandable answer :) (Thanks in advance)

PS: Ignore my terrible English its not my first Language........or second one :)

best regards
Kai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
in regards to the events take a look at:
...\Lab Rats\game\script.rpy
there you can see all included scenes and manipulate chances for triggering

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hi all,
Question:
I read in the Wiki that there was a scene wit the sister during gaming session at home. Anyone knows what happened to it ? It never ever triggers for me did I miss out on something there ?

Question:
Does somebody know why dogmod is not working for me I did extract it with 7zip and followed install instruction. I get an error message at start anybody knows why perhaps ?

Kai
Hi
Theres a number of scenes with sister at home, which one in particular are you asking about?

As for dogmod, cant help you with that.

keymon2

Jun 23, 2017
dont go to work, play games at home during the time ur suppose to work

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Hey Guys,
thx for the answers found it with your help, guess I always were to much of a Workaholic :)

in regards to the events take a look at:
...\Lab Rats\game\script.rpy
there you can see all included scenes and manipulate chances for triggering
Thx Evangelion, that was a great help found a few other small events, I had not found in game, that way.

I also did get a look at the game structure and started to mess around, I might be able and willing to start adding some smaller Scenes and if I get it working adding even events.

(Wow after nearly 5 years I am really thinking of starting modding at my age again and that for an small adult game. I need a doctor I guess :) but Vren really did an awesome job here.)

Problem is that my English is to bad to be sure of gamma and sentence building, if someone might be willing and able to help me out with that I would considering starting a add-on pack for Lab Rats.
Room for small event, especial trait related would be enough in the game and like I said I could be able to even manage to get new Events up and running.

MFG
Kai

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
So I did take some time and dived deeper into the code of Lab Rats.

First of all I have to say Vren is really organized makes it easy to find things.

I easily managed to add dialogue to already existing scenes and event and I am certain I even have a decent enough understanding of how things work to add new stuff (if in the beginning in limited amount)

So if someone is willing to help out with Text building and descriptions....like I said English is truly not my first language. I can read it very well, understand it even better but writing down erotic text in English without slaughtering the Grammatik? Not a chance in hell.

But if one of you is willing to help me out there I would start and try adding/modding decent content to Lab Rats.

best regards
Kai

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...I would advice to atleast ask VRen for permission first though...many modding projects died because common courtesey was skipped. There are rumors that he intends to add certain features like animated scenes ones he gathers enough support,so he might actually be against adding new scenes to the game at this point

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
Yea I thought about that, don't actually now how to ask him so.

Especially with the fact that you can see how much Love and Work he has put in. He did leave a Message for Modders there, but adding new contend might not what he had in mind with that. So I agree with you and would like to ask him but don't actually know how I do that haven't find any contact information and Patron doesn't work for me.
(They sadly don't accept any payment Method I am comfortable with. )

Do you know any way to reach him ?

regards
Kai

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can either message him through Patreon or check out his threads on Legend of Krystal he tends to post there and I had some exchanges with him about Lab Rats when trying to get the textual corrections done early on in development.

Last I recall he was done with this game and working hard on Lab Rats 2, which is a sad sequel or continuation. This game is far superior even if he is doing some cool stuff under the hood.

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
You can either message him through Patreon or check out his threads on Legend of Krystal he tends to post there and I had some exchanges with him about Lab Rats when trying to get the textual corrections done early on in development.

Last I recall he was done with this game and working hard on Lab Rats 2, which is a sad sequel or continuation. This game is far superior even if he is doing some cool stuff under the hood.
Thanks KingsRaiden,
I will check out Legend of Krystal.

Yea I am also not convinced of Lab Rats 2 so far because I feel the lack of personal relationship in the Game.

Lap Rats 1 gives you a great feeling that you deal with characters not just random NSC. But of course perhaps he is adding those to Lab Rats 2 later. ( So I will wait with a final judgment for myself ;) )

I also very much Like the change of attitude you see in the Girls over the Time that's why I prefer to play it slow and already have my personal Difficulty for a much longer Experience.

(And of course Vren did hit some of my fetish's there ;) )

regards
Kai

Reactions: DrDemagogue
3.80 star(s) 49 Votes