slobber

May 19, 2019
@DerKER
Yes the website primarily from the exhibitionism. Just get Alexia into the exhibitionist fetish and flirt with her via phone. She'll eventually tell you she's starting a website. Then when you see her at Uni you can mention how you're too broke to get food with her and she'll offer you a "solution" for your money problems (ie taking public sex vids/pics with her). Think you might need her sluttiness to go up a little (along with exhibitionism) to get the above scenes

Yeah Nora is easily the hardest of the 5

QUANQ77

Dec 7, 2017
Can any of the NTR stuff get any of the girls pregnant in this? I remember trying the last time I downloaded but forgot to ask.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Can any of the NTR stuff get any of the girls pregnant in this? I remember trying the last time I downloaded but forgot to ask.
I don't remember any ntr in this game, maybe your talking about 2?

Evil Twin Skippy

Jan 16, 2019
We need some sort of championship for playing this game in hardcore mode. No back button. No save scumming. Just see how far you can actually get.

Evil Twin Skippy

Jan 16, 2019
We need some sort of championship for playing this game in hardcore mode. No back button. No save scumming. Just see how far you can actually get.
I managed to get everyone to >100 influence (barely), unlocked the vanilla harem ending, and managed to knock up Lily on my first try. Man I forgot how much progress you can lose if you overshoot during the serum events, and how much time can be soaked up checking if lily is home, texting and getting nothing, etc.

syfy88man

Jul 20, 2018
WOW I can't use the Universal Ren'py Mod on this game, I got this error
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 199, in script
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 203, in <module>
  File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 22, in load_file
Exception: 0x52: Incompatible Ren'Py engine version

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 199, in script
  File "D:\Mega\Lab Rats\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\ast.py", line 805, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Mega\Lab Rats\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\Lab_Rats-1.0-all\renpy\python.py", line 1641, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/0x52/classes/main.rpy", line 203, in <module>
  File "game/0x52/framework/01loader.rpy", line 22, in load_file
Exception: 0x52: Incompatible Ren'Py engine version

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.11.1749
Lab Rats 1.0

Mar 22, 2017
So this was years ago but there was a cheat mod for 1.0 (and/or multiple versions before it) that let you choose if a scene would happen or not, does anyone know if it still exists?

slobber

May 19, 2019
I managed to get everyone to >100 influence (barely), unlocked the vanilla harem ending, and managed to knock up Lily on my first try. Man I forgot how much progress you can lose if you overshoot during the serum events, and how much time can be soaked up checking if lily is home, texting and getting nothing, etc.
yeah the game without save scumming is pretty savage. the RNG factor makes it very rough

Reactions: Evil Twin Skippy

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
are the scenes any good?
This looks almost textbased!

Or a closer example would be like the characters just showing for their conversation while text is everything else except when the sex happens or any moment the dev thought would be fun to animatet

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes