SanataS

Jan 11, 2021
That's not true. I'm able to use all the cheats on the OP, in the latest version (1.0).
Not true? Сheat "player_money" does not work...It is possible that I am using cheats incorrectly.
You are using cheats on this version (in the application)?
Then i apologize and ask screenshot.

Lab Rats 1-2 [v.1.0 Rus / Eng / v.0.33.2 Eng]
1610451992857.png

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Not true? Сheat "player_money" does not work...It is possible that I am using cheats incorrectly.
How are you using them? They are meant for the Renpy Console...

Kaiww

Jul 8, 2018
You can also go into the game files and adjust the starting values like Time, Money etc.... they are not to hard to find.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017

Lab Rats 1-2 [v.1.0 Rus / Eng / v.0.33.2 Eng]
View attachment 982404
Are you using this cheat without quotes "player_money = xxx" xxx being the amount you want for money?

It works great for me. Lab_Rats 2021-02-13 17-12-28-78.jpg

Jdarius

Oct 8, 2018
Im on an android phone playing the apk of lab rats 1 ive literally look everywhere and i cant find how to get the pregnancy endings

vitamin433

May 11, 2018
Im on an android phone playing the apk of lab rats 1 ive literally look everywhere and i cant find how to get the pregnancy endings
Feed them blue serums, till they are fine with stopping birth control.
Do THINGS till preg counter in notebook will be 100/100 (or more)
WAIT till 120 day

If you just SKIP to 120 day and tell MC to fug them all, than nothing will happen.
Do all manually. By hands.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
so whats better 1st or 2nd lab rats?
It depends on your taste, 1 you use drugs to get the women and 2 you can use drugs to get the women but you don't have to.

Both games are really to different games in play wise to really compare like this.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
It depends on your taste, 1 you use drugs to get the women and 2 you can use drugs to get the women but you don't have to.

Both games are really to different games in play wise to really compare like this.
ive been playing the 2nd version for sometime now on/off its loaded with bugs and crashes keep waiting for updates to fix the issues BUT rather then fix current issues it had dev adds new features instead
i was board and started going through old games im on page 172 of 288 because the current games just dont have anything that id be interested in so looking at old games for something to keep my busy until one of my fav games ither gets an update
or something worth while pops up what ever comes first LOL but i seen this and wondered what was better at least this one is completed is there alot of bugs or is it pretty good and stable?if its anything as bad as part 2 ill skip LOL

3.80 star(s) 49 Votes