Mod Ren'Py Lab Rats: Avoiding NTR [v0.11.0] [Charolastra]

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Yes, it seems that the mod is out of date.

That error can be corrected if you edit the file
\game\minor_scenes.rpy
and change all the occurences of ".public" into ".exhib".

Or better just play without the mod?

PS. The last mod version is probably OK.
More than two years later. Better late than never, I guess.

Iceni789

Jul 30, 2019
I hate the fact of the sister being used as cumdumpster so i decide to modify this.

Download and replace minor_scenes.rpy in Lab Rats /game directory

* With this mod Sister will be loyal to you
* Not start facebook conversations with other guys or send nudes.
* You will not find used lingerie.

Make a backup of the file before replacing it, in case something fails.
do this still worked ?

Oct 31, 2017
Here's another edit to this file. The previous one was of a script version prior to the game's 1.0 release, so it would encounter exception errors on minor shower scenes as those didn't exist in it.

I directly copied and pasted the sister's room and computer search code from daaaaaamp's post above, then changed the "exhibition" checks involved to "freeuse" as that makes vastly more sense for the content it covers and is the case in the 1.0 release. Regardless, the script's actual changes are generally to make the stat requirements for the scenes of the sister's non-MC involvements prohibitively high, so you likely won't encounter them at all anyway.

I also disagree with the sentiment that this is no longer needed as in the 1.0 release the sister will still freely send nudes out at certain scores. It's not strictly "NTR" in its context, but could definitely be perceived as such and is distasteful for those not interested in sharing.

That said, there are a few other legitmate NTR/sharing instances in the game not addressed by this or the freeuse tag within the game itself, so if you're sensitive to that kind of thing I really do recommend just passing on the game.

Last edited:

luchob4

Feb 28, 2022
Here's another edit to this file. The previous one was of a script version prior to the game's 1.0 release, so it would encounter exception errors on minor shower scenes as those didn't exist in it.

I directly copied and pasted the sister's room and computer search code from daaaaaamp's post above, then changed the "exhibition" checks involved to "freeuse" as that makes vastly more sense for the content it covers and is the case in the 1.0 release. Regardless, the script's actual changes are generally to make the stat requirements for the scenes of the sister's non-MC involvements prohibitively high, so you likely won't encounter them at all anyway.

I also disagree with the sentiment that this is no longer needed as in the 1.0 release the sister will still freely send nudes out at certain scores. It's not strictly "NTR" in its context, but could definitely be perceived as such and is distateful for those not interested in sharing.

That said, there are a few other legitmate NTR/sharing instances in the game not addressed by this or the freeuse tag within the game itself, so if you're sensitive to that kind of thing I really do recommend just passing on the game.
Hi, what i do with that? i can´t download it

Oct 31, 2017
Hi, what i do with that? i can´t download it
Yea browsers like to display it instead.

Assuming you're on Chrome, right click on the file and select "Save link as..." to download it normally.

Find "minor_scenes.rpy" in your game's folder and replace it. You can also just copy/paste the text for the file into "minor_scenes.rpy" if your browser refuses to save it.

Reactions: luchob4