Jackbite

Jan 2, 2018
Thnx for the info dude,plz it would be really helpful if yu send the saves after playing.
even with the guide i always seem to be in the red and my business goes under any idea how to avoid that?
Simple Answer is Employ only two people to begin with One in Supply & one in production.until you build up enough Cash! " then The Day is split into five parts! early morning go to main office Talk with NPC small talk will raise her happiness by 1 and congratulate her work performance also raises happiness by one! spend the day Ordering raw supplies now make sure your company efficiency is above 90% if it's below 90% spend time organizing your company, Next day go to production & do the same as supplies With NPC And spend the day producing serums in lab the following day go to main office And mark serums to be sold once you do that go to marketing And sell your serums Next day go to the R&D division And create New serum design, Every now & again, When it's Evening time, Go Home to Kitchen & Talk with mom & choose special roll action make dinner You can give serum to mom & sister (OR NOT) this will raise happiness of Mother! when friday come you can choose not to pay $100! This is only a bare bones method Just keep your eye on Company funds If you see it going too low Go to production And create more Products & sell Hope this helps?

Reactions: shane420
Aug 12, 2017
First of all, the characters that play as the MC's mother and sister... what the hell happened to them? LB1 mom and sis were gorgeous! LB2 they hit every rock on the way to hell.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Frankly, I think hoping this was a clone of Lab Rats (1) was clearly stated to not be the goal. It's connection to the original is mostly in the concept of producing behavior altering chemicals. In the end, it's a business simulator with sexy time. If that isn't your type of game... there are about a million RenPy games on here with a plot of "corrupt your innocent Mom/Sister/Aunt" titles you may enjoy better.

Poopooing a new game concept based on the development state and it not being a retread of the old game is pretty lame. We need MORE variety in this space and MORE ideas tried. And bashing this one far more harshly just because the developer already had a successful game is particularly strange.

I have faith this is going to end up being a great and wholly unique game in this space. I wish it had some more kinks in play... but those may also come in time.
There are tons of "producing behavior altering chemicals".

Problem is, this game has nothing to do with the first and the developer is just using its name to attrack unaware players to try a completely different game.

If this game didnt have the Lab Rats title, then i would be ok with it. But this is supposed to be a sequel to a great game, and in reality its not.

Its just the developer milking a successfull IP to do a completely and quite frankly opposite game from the first.

And that is something honest developers dont do.

If the developer wanted to make a "business simulator with sexy time", go for it, but dont use the name of a game that wasnt that to get views to something people are not looking for.

It sucks when EA does it, it sucks when Square Enix does it, it sucks when Ubisoft does it, and it sucks when VRen does it

Reactions: crypto

Carmen Sandiego

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
First of all, the characters that play as the MC's mother and sister... what the hell happened to them? LB1 mom and sis were gorgeous! LB2 they hit every rock on the way to hell.
Placeholders. All the models are essentially placeholders. How are people STILL not understanding this? The dev wants to get the mechanics of the game down first, which is the hardest part, then he'll beautify everything.

shane420

Jul 6, 2018
Simple Answer is Employ only two people to begin with One in Supply & one in production.until you build up enough Cash! " then The Day is split into five parts! early morning go to main office Talk with NPC small talk will raise her happiness by 1 and congratulate her work performance also raises happiness by one! spend the day Ordering raw supplies now make sure your company efficiency is above 90% if it's below 90% spend time organizing your company, Next day go to production & do the same as supplies With NPC And spend the day producing serums in lab the following day go to main office And mark serums to be sold once you do that go to marketing And sell your serums Next day go to the R&D division And create New serum design, Every now & again, When it's Evening time, Go Home to Kitchen & Talk with mom & choose special roll action make dinner You can give serum to mom & sister (OR NOT) this will raise happiness of Mother! when friday come you can choose not to pay $100! This is only a bare bones method Just keep your eye on Company funds If you see it going too low Go to production And create more Products & sell Hope this helps?
So should i remove the girl in research to production and just do the research myself?

orion77

Mar 28, 2017
Is it possible to create serum that raise every stat without any minuses?
I just send Stephanie 3 "volunteers" and im waiting for progress.

Apr 23, 2018
Well I can see the game has alot of potentional. I would like more story to be added of course. For the longest time I wasn't sure how to permanently raise obedience because the obedience gained from serums goes away after the duration, but if you do something that pisses someone off like trying to sneak serum they permanently lose it. Like for me, the mom is stuck at low obedience and I have to drug her up with alot of obedience serums everytime. I did find out that if you give employees a raise or a bonus they gain permanent obedience. Unfortunately there is no way to do that with the characters at home because they don't work for you so there is no way to raise permanent obedience.

Apr 23, 2018
Incest is in game(mom and sis using new models).
No pregnancy so far(there all on the dammed pill).

The family doesnt have much content at the moment so they feel like generic npc.
I'm assuming there is going to be pregnancy in the game because there was in the first one, but the real clue is at first it says everyone on the pill. There isn't to much interaction between npcs now but I'm sure there will be more in the future like for now you can't even invite them to your house your stuck with doing them where they are. The biggest clue I think is there is a trait called risking pregnancy so I feel like it will eventually be included. I gotta say if he adds in the pregnancy system that would make the game pretty awesome.

Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Just a couple tip questions, I guess you could call them. Firstly, is FF the biggest you can make their breasts grow to or can they keep growing bigger? I've tried to make them bigger but can't seem to get it to work yet. Also, any way to keep obedience high besides feeding serums with obedience? Thanks for any help!

Zaluus

May 24, 2017
Just a couple tip questions, I guess you could call them. Firstly, is FF the biggest you can make their breasts grow to or can they keep growing bigger? I've tried to make them bigger but can't seem to get it to work yet. Also, any way to keep obedience high besides feeding serums with obedience? Thanks for any help!
As far as I know, FF is the largest cup size. As for obedience, you can only really increase that for employees. If you insult their work, an employee gains both happiness and obedience, amount is based off your charisma score.

Deleted member 229118

Oct 3, 2017
I'm assuming there is going to be pregnancy in the game because there was in the first one, but the real clue is at first it says everyone on the pill. There isn't to much interaction between npcs now but I'm sure there will be more in the future like for now you can't even invite them to your house your stuck with doing them where they are. The biggest clue I think is there is a trait called risking pregnancy so I feel like it will eventually be included. I gotta say if he adds in the pregnancy system that would make the game pretty awesome.
Yeah lab rats 2 is quickly growing on me.
I am mostly just dispointed at the lack of a life outside of work.
It enhance my fun greatly if i know i am sleeping with one of my workers daughters or if there husband doesnt know the child is mine.
Corruption is why i play these games.
Pity there are only very few good corruption games.

bumsy222

May 3, 2017
Someone posted on this forum a way to edit files to add unlimited stamina. Can anyone please tell me what page it is or what file?

EDIT:

Page 30

bsjfan69

Oct 4, 2017
There really needs to be a way to see which stats are permanent and which stats are temporary. Stats on girls fly all over the place to the point I can't even tell what's going on. I thought core sluttiness (yellow hearts) was permanent, as opposed to temporary sluttiness, but it seems there's also temporary core sluttiness (from serums)? And even when I manage to turn red hearts into yellow hearts through sex or other supposedly "permanent" ways, they sometimes go away the next day, sometimes they don't, stats seem to randomly go down and up, it's so confusing.
And why the hell does switching to a new sex position cost sluttiness/obedience? This one I don't understand the reasoning or purpose at all.

Also, if there's someone here that actually enjoys making outfits, please please do me (and everyone else too lazy to make outfits) a favor and post the XMLs here so we can download them. That would be so very much appreciated.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Well I can see the game has alot of potentional. I would like more story to be added of course. For the longest time I wasn't sure how to permanently raise obedience because the obedience gained from serums goes away after the duration, but if you do something that pisses someone off like trying to sneak serum they permanently lose it. Like for me, the mom is stuck at low obedience and I have to drug her up with alot of obedience serums everytime. I did find out that if you give employees a raise or a bonus they gain permanent obedience. Unfortunately there is no way to do that with the characters at home because they don't work for you so there is no way to raise permanent obedience.
Permananet changes are caused by playing into their kinks. So for Mom using the mechanics that play into her 'submissive' part like forcing her into gagging when cuming while doing a blowjob, using the driller, slapping her while doing doggy style etc

Reactions: amaiakagane
3.40 star(s) 127 Votes