4.60 star(s) 54 Votes

Ascher

Aug 8, 2022
The pictures don't really help in helping you. you must have changed some code to archiv this. This changes would be more interessting. But i can make a guess. If you only tried to change how things are displayed in the game you should not have changed the reference in the functions wich is SO_name

if i have to make my guess i would look into the following files
\game\major_game_classes\character_related\Person_ren.py
and
\game\helper_functions\random_generation_functions_ren.py

if they all have the same Significant Other than i would look into
\game\game_screens\business_screens\interview_ui.rpy
and
\game\game_screens\character_screens\girl_overview_ui.rpy

but we are missing so much informations from you, what have you changed, is it an old save you loaded or is it a new playtrough after changing?
Two new BUGs……
My “Story Progress” button disapear…… QQ图片20230910193116.png QQ图片20230910193119.png

And when I trigger Mom‘s first promotion event(She let me choose the clothes for her) ,and I do follow the choice.At last,the game report me like this:
While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 456, in script call
$ picked_option.call_action()
File "game/script.rpy", line 422, in script call
$ talk_action.call_action(picked_option)
File "game/people/Jennifer/role_mother_work.rpy", line 50, in script
$ mom.progress.lust_step = 1
File "game/people/Jennifer/role_mother_work.rpy", line 50, in <module>
$ mom.progress.lust_step = 1
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'lust_step'

I have to doubt if there is any connection between these two bugs ? TAT

ashrana88

Nov 21, 2017
I glossed over this game for a long while due to the unappealing screenshots and artstyle, but after seeing the mod and reading iron4doves review, it greatly intrigued me. I love management games and the games kinks seemed right up my alley.

What I was not expecting was to discover some of the hottest and most engaging writing I've seen in an adult game for a while.
It's difficult to fully discern what was made by the original creator and what was made by the new team; but I was delighted by how much I enjoyed reading many of the scenarios.

General ramblings and praise:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Handful of mild criticisms:

Baseless wishlist:

Huge kudos for the great work the team of modders has put in, the game has taken a life of its own and seems almost unrecognizable at this point. Wishing you all the best of luck!

Last edited:

bob765h

Jan 2, 2019
you are right one of this should be
the_person.home.add_person(the_person)
is missing
and to know where the new home is
if not the_person.home in mc.known_home_locations: mc.known_home_locations.append(the_person.home)
Thank you but it does not work.
Changing name with cheat breaks the game, they have no more home.
I'll start again without changing names.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
is there a way to add aunt and niece to harem without making them preggers first or is that hardcoded now

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
And NTR will happen Automatically?
i cant tell you, im not interested in that and havent read their scripts.
however, mother can get "in trouble" with her boss when the promotion storyline triggers, her reserverations are low enough (sluttiness high) and she's coached in the right direction. considering there is seems to be absolutey no other men in the entire game, its probably only in text form when they hook up.

• Sad
Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
i cant tell you, im not interested in that and havent read their scripts.
however, mother can get "in trouble" with her boss when the promotion storyline triggers, her reserverations are low enough (sluttiness high) and she's coached in the right direction. considering there is seems to be absolutey no other men in the entire game, its probably only in text form when they hook up.
So MC is the only Man in Lab Rat Universe? R.I.P NTR Scenes

nal654321

Jul 14, 2017
As of tonight, I have uploaded a release candidate for content patch one.
High level patch notes:
September 2023 Content Patch 1 notes
Rebecca story expansion, including
- 40 and 60 sluttiness scenes
- 100 and 120 obedience scenes
- Can now be hired as a part time accounting consultant for MC's business
- Initial and second scenes of a new teamup with Starbuck
Starbuck story expansion, including
- 20 and 40 sluttiness scenes
- 120 and 140 obedience scenes
- 20 love scene
- Streamlined sex shop business dealings
New MC serum
From Starbuck on the Discord channel.

dalzomo

Aug 7, 2016
After Active How can i get the scenes? Any Requirements ?
Unless it's changed in the months (years?) since I played with the mod, just high sluttiness and go to bed in your own room. There's a chance you'll "hear a noise." Investigate it and you can watch and sometimes join in with Jennifer's ones

slick97

Dec 2, 2021
Just a heads up for those interested in pregnancy content: Fertility/Pregnancy mechanics have undergone changes in the upcoming update. See below for the changes...

What does the above code mean? Well, all it really means is that the fertility enhancement serums are useless without setting their modifier to at least +100% (functions like before), and if you miss the fertile window for a girl (i.e. Jennifer) then you're SOL waiting 21 days until you have another minuscule chance. Note that this only applies to anyone choosing the "realistic pregnancy content" option upon start.

So what is my issue with the approach Starbuck took? Realistic fertility cycles should be limited to 70% during peak days according to the NIH (National Institute of Health) for cycles which fall within a 28 day period (which the game uses). More so, fertility rates don't drop below 10% until 7-9 days before/after a peak. The fertility rates she's chasing are only possible using a modified Gaussian distribution to even come close to fudging the empirical results.

My suggestion is that they implement a Smoothstep function that ramps up from 0% to 20% (or whatever base value she wants to use) and limit the domain to 3 days before/after the peak day. It removes the messy code that comes with trying using a piecewise function for adjusting some modifier and is less frustrating to deal with.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

February Roadmap (Thanks nal654321!)

4.60 star(s) 54 Votes