Ren'Py - Lab Rats 2 - Reformulate [v2024.5B] [Tristim/LZ_Starbuck/Trollden]

1. 5.00 star(s)

thepwnerer

An absurd amount of high quality content that fits almost seamlessly into the base game, including entire new characters and quests. Hard to imagine playing it without this - looking forward to the next branch that includes the major new features from vanilla.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

bloodbus

It's a superb addition to a pretty fun game that fixes or improves just about everything that sucks about the base game. It adds bug fixes, characters with stories and events, and interesting mechanics that bring the game to life. Most importantly if you have an idea, it could potentially be worked into the mod. The discord is welcoming and helpful. It's really a necessity if you want to try Lab Rats 2. I was skeptical LR2 could get better with mods after I first found it a year ago, but these guys really blew it out of the water. Once you've played with this you no longer see it as a mod but more like an expansion.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Shinnjin

Great game to begin with, and the mods add so much more customization, QoL and UI Improvements! I can't count the hours I've played this game or the faps I've had WHILE playing this game!

5/5 - Would play again (and again, and again...)
  4. 5.00 star(s)

BrickFront

As a PC gamer, mods are where its at. The mods and tweaks version takes an already great base game (Lab Rats2) and makes it even better. Please keep doing whatever it is you do. I could seriously see this game do well on Steam, but like an addict I would need the modded version.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

grobulos

This Mod fullfill all what you need in Lab rats 2.Meanwhile its updated to39.3. no bug, lots of cool events. really nice done. A must for all who needa better experience of this game.

The new events are really nice made. now it feel like a game for joy and fun
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Jack0ace

Considering this is supposed to be a mod, 5 stars is what it really deserved.

Big Kudos to the Modder. More like an expansion that built upon a solid foundation, this thing fixed a lot of bugs, ironed out the kinks and made this game a real gem.

As for the base game, it's a management game at heart, a good one at that. Many might used to VN sort of game, but this one got a charm of its own. Try it. It might scratch itches you didn't know existed.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ShinCore

this mods saves this whole game. vanilla version is not very stable. it also adds alot of quality of life features. i hope that the developers continue to keep up with the main game as long as they are able.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

spre

These mods add a lot to the base game.
    But I really think they should be added to the main game package or at least offered as an "Addon". This will help to increase its overall score and bring more attention to it. Thus... profit!
  9. 1.00 star(s)

peter12378

No matter how much I would like this mod... but it is a desaster performancewise. Waiting a second or more per click? Constantly hearing my fan trying to keep the cpu cool? Nope. Contents seem to be cool, but the implementation is just awful.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Corrado

Ok, I know I'm part of it 'cause I'm one of the modders, but would I be if I'm not thinking those Mods are great ? They adds a LOOOT of new contents, special NPCs, features, cheats, quests and storylines to this wonderful game.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

DrOtherGuy

This collection of Mod and BugFix makes the game so much better!
    It adds more usability and depth to the game as well as adding those little bit (and some whole characters and mechanics) that the base game really could use.
    It's always worth waiting until this collection is updated before playing the newest version. I'd give it 6/5 if I could!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Edwarf

LR2 without the people working in these mods and bugfixes is just half good it is now. Period.
    Yes, VRen owns the merit of cretating of this saga and this very game... but these guys make some features accessible (like full NPC customization) that the game should include but doesn't, and its a big mistake IMHO.
    I don't know if the author has ever expressed his/ her gratitude to help him/ her improving the gameplay, but all you may take for granted that I do.
    Thanks a lot.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Bruce_Wayne18

If you enjoyed the game on its own you MUST download this mod since it really enhances the experience.

Even if you didn't enjoy the game, playing it with this mod might change your mind.

Honestly, it's like a separate game on its own.

Stable versions are a safe bet.

Edit: Rated the Mod 5 stars. The people working on this have significantly expanded content for the base game and made some improvements on installation instructions and even provided a version of the game that is already patched.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

kerrekk

These mods great Mods :
    Sarah is a great addition giving you a HR director and job councilor to 'fix' "i hate this job or uniform"
    It was great when you invent the boob serum and Sarah grabs some for herself.

Cara starbuck is a great addition to add places to go things to do.

Working gym and beauty parlor are great too.
    Clothes interface is a necessity.

Cheats are useful, but i simply had changed the script.rpy to increase the max stats to 24 from 8 and grind out the quests. Also added a 0 onto the starting cash :) Cheats are needed due to the massive changes vren make that leaves saves not usable.