• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes

Prustan

Sep 30, 2017
Honestly, no. It would basically be a full time job to keep up with everything, even then there's no way everything can realistically make it into the log. Furthermore, your reply seems like you're trying to judge the difference between the original and this one? That list would be ridiculous if that's what you're looking for...
Not exactly. What I want is a version to version changelog like most games on this site have, and like the original version had before Vren disappeared. I don't even want it to be especially detailed, because the amount of detail on the github is what scared me off. Something that gives me an idea of what areas have been fiddled around with, and what storylines have been expanded. Something that gives me an idea of whether or not updating is needed, or if I can keep playing my current version.

Something like:
'Version W - started character Y's Lust route
added 3 new serum effects to Tier 3 research
Fixed several bugs

Version X - Continued character Y's Lust route
balanced one of the serums added last version, too powerful
Fixed more bugs'

Does this make sense?

Reactions: 0800vids

Velomous

Jan 14, 2024
I've figured it out, i only get like 5-10fps in this game if i run it on linux. it doesn't matter if i use an nvidia gpu, an amd gpu, run the exe through wine or run it natively through the .sh script.

It's basically just broken on linux.

On windows it worked fine.

On mesa drivers (so intel and amd gpus) you can run it with zink, that somehow fixes it, on nvidia it breaks with zink so nvidia users are just fucked i guess, unless they use nouveau and nvk but this one game probably isn't worth the trouble of switching off the proprietary driver.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Okay, I've made my first foray into looking at the game's code. I was specifically looking at the "offer to hire her" option for the City Administrator. It appears that this option only has one possible result and never leads to success no matter what any of her stats are (or yours). Can anyone confirm if that's true or if I'm misunderstanding something?

Sep 21, 2019
Okay, I've made my first foray into looking at the game's code. I was specifically looking at the "offer to hire her" option for the City Administrator. It appears that this option only has one possible result and never leads to success no matter what any of her stats are (or yours). Can anyone confirm if that's true or if I'm misunderstanding something?
I don't have access to Discord to interact and help the devs, but I think you are right.

Ardash

Jul 3, 2022
I've figured it out, i only get like 5-10fps in this game if i run it on linux. it doesn't matter if i use an nvidia gpu, an amd gpu, run the exe through wine or run it natively through the .sh script.

It's basically just broken on linux.

On windows it worked fine.

On mesa drivers (so intel and amd gpus) you can run it with zink, that somehow fixes it, on nvidia it breaks with zink so nvidia users are just fucked i guess, unless they use nouveau and nvk but this one game probably isn't worth the trouble of switching off the proprietary driver.

... If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.
  • Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  • From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  • Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.

Mar 6, 2021
ok it might have already been answered but how do you interact with the other city officials for the Policies? i am only able to talk with the "Attention" lady and havent met anyone else

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
This game take a bit more power than your usual ren'py game. If you have an older computer, there probably is going to be some slowdown.
Honestly ? I'm on a potato laptop (like 13 yo laptop, some Celeron CPU with a nice GT610M...) and I haven't experienced lags, even if launching the game takes between 30 and 60 seconds. The problem might come from elsewhere.

EDIT : just seen the problem was on Linux, so nvm. But even the more power-hungry ren'py games could run on a toaster, that's what's nice with that engine. :)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 52 Votes