4.70 star(s) 46 Votes

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
For Sarah progress You need to go with her on dates you get when working on weekends.
Is there a particular time of day when that will tend to happen on weekends? If I do a lunch date with someone in the afternoon and close the sex shop in the evening, then I'll generally just be doing the morning phase at work.

LickeyDs

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a particular time of day when that will tend to happen on weekends? If I do a lunch date with someone in the afternoon and close the sex shop in the evening, then I'll generally just be doing the morning phase at work.
Sarah and Ashley do require completing storyline events. Those events trigger at certain Sluttiness levels. You can raise Sluttiness with serums or hypnosis.
Sarah's date events should trigger when you're working on the Weekend Evenings. She'll see you working alone and invite you to a bar a couple of times.
Ashley's events require more production stuff. You'll hear about her liking Classical music and then will hear about an orchestra performing in town. You can go to more dates from there.
Also, quicksaving before doing anything that advances time is a good practice. You can savescum if the event doesn't trigger even if you have all the prerequisite stuff done.

Jan 7, 2018
Sarah's first event is actually at the gym on saturday morning when her sluttiness is around 20.
Her second event is on saturday evening at the office when her sluttiness is more than 20. You must work at the office for the event to trigger.
And so on.
In the meantime, try and research the breast enhancement serum (tier 2).

Bear in mind that certain sex opinions have a negative effect on sluttiness, it may be possible that you increase her sluttiness and wait for the event to trigger but in the meantime her sluttiness goes down... :(

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a limit to how many times you can invest in the sex shop, or does it just infinitely increase the return a little more each time?

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I got Gabrielle in a trance during the first blackmail fuck. Any advice on the best thing to do with that if I want to speed up the corruption process a bit (without using cheats)? Should I just increase obedience, or make her like incest, being submissive, etc.?

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Do the "prefab" girls have custom hair colors that are not on the Hair Colour list in the cheat menu? If so, is there a way to reset them to their original hair color in the console?

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
Hello everyone!

I have a quick question (see end of post to just read my question) about mom (and maybe sis/other event?) I did 3 short runs (about 20 days in, when the aunt and cousin move with us), the first one was rather problematic, too slow on research, I was visiting a lot of places etc.

The second one was better, and I had the event when mom asks us how to proceed at work and we create an outfit for her (which, I think, was the first lust progress story?).

I'm currently on the third run, I played the love road with Lily, never initiated sex with her, even gropping etc., and I had to convince Mom to accept the relationship, I guess I have to make her love incest? maybe?

And I was wondering, I'm on the day 20, had some foreplay with mom multiple time (gropping/fingering), but I don't have yet the event by helping her choose ouftit etc., it is "normal"?

I'm wondering, with mom and sis (and probably other girl) if I have to follow a certain "path", like flirting, giving serum etc., but not initiating thing, or if I can go "all out" without breaking their event chain?

Because, for Lily, we really don't do anything, I think I saw two or three events with her topless and in underwear and I groped her/slapped her ass, but not much work into a "proper" relationship.

And for mom, I'm just wondering if I have gone "too far, too quick" to certain thing?

Sorry if i'm a little rambling !

I guess my question is: can I play like I want and still have access to the event, or go too far to quick with some sex thing can break some chain event?

It's always a little disturbing when I play multiple runs and I don't get the event in the same timeframe, I'm always assuming I broke something, so here I am.

Thank you in advance !

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
I'm fairly novice at this game myself (or at least the newer updates), so hopefully someone else can provide a more informed answer. But the one thing I am pretty sure about is that the timing of events are pretty random and change a lot from one game to the next, so I wouldn't worry too much about something being broken if you haven't seen a particular event yet.

Also, based on this conversation I just had here, I think it's likely that the game would probably prevent you from initiating a sex thing that would break the story progression (tl;dr - the game is not nearly as much of an open sandbox for the scripted characters). But again, I'm not an expert.

On'Jin

Oct 10, 2019
I'm fairly novice at this game myself (or at least the newer updates), so hopefully someone else can provide a more informed answer. But the one thing I am pretty sure about is that the timing of events are pretty random and change a lot from one game to the next, so I wouldn't worry too much about something being broken if you haven't seen a particular event yet.

Also, based on this conversation I just had here, I think it's likely that the game would probably prevent you from initiating a sex thing that would break the story progression (tl;dr - the game is not nearly as much of an open sandbox for the scripted characters). But again, I'm not an expert.
Thank you for the answer and the link for the conversation, it's helpful.

Well, i will continue my run and see what happens with the events, i worry probably too much with the timing of event yeah :)

SDN111

Sep 26, 2023
I got Gabrielle in a trance during the first blackmail fuck. Any advice on the best thing to do with that if I want to speed up the corruption process a bit (without using cheats)? Should I just increase obedience, or make her like incest, being submissive, etc.?
My rule of thumb with neededing to do anything to adjust a character is increase their suggestability.

Obedience and really any other stat can be increased by serums long term. And without serums you still get easier trances meaning if you can get decent clarity generation then you can easily change characters traits.

Increasing their sluttyness is also very easy as you can use 1 character in semi-public setting with the person you want to corrupt have various levels in sex infrastructure of them and build up both of their sluttiness (potentially)

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Obedience and really any other stat can be increased by serums long term.
Does suggestibility not increase organically as you interact with them, like love or sluttiness do?

Increasing their sluttyness is also very easy as you can use 1 character in semi-public setting with the person you want to corrupt have various levels in sex infrastructure of them and build up both of their sluttiness (potentially)
Can you explain a little more about how to pick who that character should be? I have observed that there's sometimes positive and sometimes negative experiences with public sex, but I'm not sure how to stack the deck in my favor with that.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Does suggestibility not increase organically as you interact with them, like love or sluttiness do?

Can you explain a little more about how to pick who that character should be? I have observed that there's sometimes positive and sometimes negative experiences with public sex, but I'm not sure how to stack the deck in my favor with that.
Suggestibility only increases with serums, using trance and such as far as I know, maybe one or two exceptions in some story lines, but def not organically.

Concerning public sex for upping sluttiness. The one you have sex with can be anyone basically, it helps if have someone with a higher sluttiness factor that is willing to follow you so you can go to a good spot that has less chars and/or non public setting. More important is the place where you do it and who is there. If want to target a specific character do not have too many others around and do no go to much over their sluttiness score and what they find acceptable. Build it up and stop before doing things that go too far over their current sluttiness factor. As startwith audience that are 0 slut just foreplay while dressed and not immediately anal.:p

4.70 star(s) 46 Votes