l4D2 modding [NSFW]

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
ok, i dont where to put this, sooo i just put it here ( sory if its bad place )

yes, its mentionned NSFW for a reason :)

as maybe some of you know (and some dont) the valve game L4D2 have get some new spicy stuff... 2 exactly.

1st one is the RNG system, that allow modders to put cutomizable randomly choosed stuff in the game. soo for exempl, that can change color or style of any objects/stuff in the game directly in the game everytime you finish a level ( soo logically few time in campaign at end of each chapter ) , that also apply to survivors (characters) wich can change color of clothes and even clothes part ( best exempl is Honoka mod that allow her to get randomly outfit, bikini,etc.. )

2nd one is the GOD like stuff... the real dmg.. thats why its mentionned NSFW :p
this is exactly (in concept) the same system than in skyrim or dead or alive, the more the survivor progress, the more they took hit from zombis, the more they lost part of outfit and finish naked. :)

i know we have some good modders around here, and maybe some who have skill with valve source engine and stuff. ( i myself tryto learn this, but i m using blender... only tutorial are for 3dsmax :/ )

soo, if some modders around here feell ike this new aditions is cool, then maybe they can do some mods . possibilities are huge. i alreday saw some modders on steam who start patreon for doing this, but the price is huge ( 30$ per month for make a request o_O ) . soo if some modders here can do it too, just do it ! *shia labeouf voice*
even if you make patreon, as long its correct :)

( because 30$ for 1 request is way too high imho )

dont take this thread exactly like a request... i use it more as some kind of info for peoples who dont know about this new stuff on L4D2 .
also, they are already some mods about this on workshop and gamemap website , DoA girl Mai Shiranui can get her dress fully ripped and finish full naked <3
and both flowers bikini girl nyotengu and kokoro can finish topless . if you want to try

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
As someone who is a huge Valve fangirl, i havent heard of these changes at all. Is this just fresh off the press or when did this stuff come live?
A link to the source would be amazing.
And yes, i agree with you.

Also, one more request, for those who want some nsfw stuff in their source engine games, i recommend the cinematic mod for half-life 2 (and ep1 and ep2). It adds like 40 Alyx models, some of which show more skin than you would expect. Plus a graphical overhaul to the game. Its a bit big of a download tho. So it may take time.
Source :

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
its prettyy new yup :) (2016, but code wasnt working good at this time. now its full fixed and grow popularity)
here some exempl
the real dmg system :
same system applied on Mai shiranui :
(same goes for another model of her in her red/tong uniform.. both can finish full naked ( but its mostly censored on steam by slowing the process, soo she doesnt finish nude with steam version, but gamemap have a faster degradation one for see her naked more faster ^^ )
here gamemap version ( for nudity)

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
as for rng system.. just ake a quick search for "rng" on steam and you will see shit-tons of rng ready mods :D

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
oh and btw, sinze you talk about HL. the real dmg system work with all Valve games, not only L4D2 ^^
soo technically can be implent in half life, dota, counter strike etc..