3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
how do I apply the patch? just drag the rar files into the .exe file?

Im having the same problem Im using the locale emulator 2.5.0.1
I am not using emulator, I have changed my system locale to Japanese.
You have to extract the given patch and then copy the srp_2.pac file to the game folder , it's that easy.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
how do I apply the patch? just drag the rar files into the .exe file?

Im having the same problem Im using the locale emulator 2.5.0.1
bro it seems like you haven't extracted the srp_.pac in the game folder co z everything working just fine for me even in the locale emulator.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
bro it seems like you haven't extracted the srp_.pac in the game folder co z everything working just fine for me even in the locale emulator.
I did extract the patch into the game folder, both the srp folder and the srp_2.pac file

Last edited:

Dark Rider

Jun 21, 2018
I am not using emulator, I have changed my system locale to Japanese.
You have to extract the given patch and then copy the srp_2.pac file to the game folder , it's that easy.
I am having the same issue here, i have already changed my system locale to Japanese and also try using locale emulator.
Both still have the text out of bound problem, my mouse is also out of sync during the full screen mode.
Do note that i have already extracted the patch and copy the srp_2.pac in the folder

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I am having the same issue here, i have already changed my system locale to Japanese and also try using locale emulator.
Both still have the text out of bound problem, my mouse is also out of sync during the full screen mode.
Do note that i have already extracted the patch and copy the srp_2.pac in the folder
Bro change the font size to 22 in text settings.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
You don't need to extract the srp folder in game folder.
And try moving the original srp file from the game folder.

Dark Rider

Jun 21, 2018
You don't need to extract the srp folder in game folder.
And try moving the original srp file from the game folder.
I am sorry, but i don't understand what do you mean by not to extract the srp folder in game folder.
Do you mean i don't have to extract the srp folder in the patch and insert it to the game file?
Also about moving the original srp file from the game folder, are you saying I just have to extract srp_2.pac into the game folder and remove the srp.pac file from the game folder?
I am just hoping that i could apply the patch nicely

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
I am sorry, but i don't understand what do you mean by not to extract the srp folder in game folder.
Do you mean i don't have to extract the srp folder in the patch and insert it to the game file?
Also about moving the original srp file from the game folder, are you saying I just have to extract srp_2.pac into the game folder and remove the srp.pac file from the game folder?
I am just hoping that i could apply the patch nicely
Is it working for you after changing the font size if it is then let things be as they are right now .

Oct 19, 2018
fixed-
Installed this patch but now the game crashes at the next scene with the battle nun.
Edit:
I used the 100% unlock function and found that the third last scene with the battle nun also crashes halfway when I'm viewing the gallery.

Last edited:

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Installed this patch but now the game crashes at the next scene with the battle nun.
Edit:
I used the 100% unlock function and found that the third last scene with the battle nun also crashes halfway when I'm viewing the gallery.
i'll fix it

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Edit:
can you please tell me in more details about the scenes on which game crashes.

HOKORI SAMA

Modder
Dec 18, 2022
Edit:
3rd last scene with iris is fixed tell me more detail about other scene crashes.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes