• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Gribaboz

Dec 21, 2021
Hey thanks for the translation. Played a little on my Windows VM first but placed it other to my main Linux partition. Use the cfg file from @Aloise for better readable text but it's still a little displaced here. Anyone has an idea what I have to change in the cfg to make it more readable? Don't want to start up my Windows VM every time because I'm lazy :cautious: View attachment Screenshot_20230802_200414.webp

Qiao

Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I have a problem with text, how do i fix it?

ncelsword

Jun 8, 2020
Not impossible, VNs are kinda expensive tho because of all the text.
Well I"ve heard GPT5 might ber in the works. Which presumably would bring down the price of their prior models. They might even phase out 3.5 entirely and lower 4's price.

Either way if you wanted to improve this one's translation I'd be all for it. It brings me out of games like this when the transaltion only qualifies as "techncially readable" with things like gender and subjects messing up frequently.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well I"ve heard GPT5 might ber in the works. Which presumably would bring down the price of their prior models. They might even phase out 3.5 entirely and lower 4's price.

Either way if you wanted to improve this one's translation I'd be all for it. It brings me out of games like this when the transaltion only qualifies as "techncially readable" with things like gender and subjects messing up frequently.
Well even GPT translations mess up genders and subjects, albeit a bit less. I sure hope 4 gets a price cut since it seems to do a lot better with subjects than 3.5.

Gabbe1919

Sep 22, 2017
i have the same problem, hope there's a fix
Hi I had the same problem so I downloaded the untranslated game and made a save just after the crash. Then I moved that save to the translated version to this games save folder. So now we can continue Noelle's route.

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
the existing mtl isnt even bad. like it's somehow the best mtl i've seen on this site (ignoring dazed's stuff, but that's too high effort to call mtl)

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
the existing mtl isnt even bad. like it's somehow the best mtl i've seen on this site (ignoring dazed's stuff, but that's too high effort to call mtl)
that's because it's not exactly mtl. it's mtl that was improved with regular expressions by me

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
ahh, that's great, i was considering getting into translating bishop's stuff myself, but i don't have an idea of where to get started

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
ahh, that's great, i was considering getting into translating bishop's stuff myself, but i don't have an idea of where to get started
It's simple and annoying at the same time. I can help you out if you want

Last edited:

Monarch_0

Jun 7, 2023
It's simple and annoying at the same time. I can help you out if you want
Very well, what is your method? What software do I need? I have an extremely rudimentary understanding of Japanese (I can read Hiragana and understand the twenty or so most common words, I think), but surely AI makes that easier?

shiny-kuki

May 6, 2020
Very well, what is your method? What software do I need? I have an extremely rudimentary understanding of Japanese (I can read Hiragana and understand the twenty or so most common words, I think), but surely AI makes that easier?
So you're thinking of doing an edited MTL? In that case the VN you want is probably already MTL'd. SVN has done a crapton of games... What game is it?

Once you have the patch there are multiple tools, but for just a simple extract you can use

As far as GPT translations goes, I can't help you since I've never done that.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes