VN Others Completed Kuroinu Chapter 2 ~The Blowjob Princess Knight, Lustful Young Princess, and Anal Priestess~ [Liquid]

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
I like the game but its kind of sad what mangagamer did to it. Tons of missing H scenes and story scenes everywhere, Im only about 40 minutes in and there are already 4 scenes cut from the original.

Reactions: ponyguy

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I just woke up but man can't wait to play this once I finish DL, sadly have to go to work so I'll be back to DL this baby.

Fed

May 14, 2017
I like the game but its kind of sad what mangagamer did to it. Tons of missing H scenes and story scenes everywhere, Im only about 40 minutes in and there are already 4 scenes cut from the original.
What did they cut out and why did they cut stuff out? It's not extreme like starless right? Also if they did cut stuff out do you think there will be a restoration patch like starless?

anon3213

Nov 13, 2017
What did they cut out and why did they cut stuff out? It's not extreme like starless right? Also if they did cut stuff out do you think there will be a restoration patch like starless?
I have no idea why they cut scenes out, because the scenes werent cut in either of the 2 original releases. For example before the Shrine Maiden and Small Princess get captured you should get a scenes with each of their subordinates but instead they just skip the entire scene as soon as it happens. There should also be some choices you can make that they simply make for you which also result in cut scenes. If you have never played the game before you might not notice but they took out some of my favorite scenes. I doubt there will be a restoration patch because the first chapter was missing scenes too and nothing happened.

Reactions: Fed

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I have no idea why they cut scenes out, because the scenes werent cut in either of the 2 original releases. For example before the Shrine Maiden and Small Princess get captured you should get a scenes with each of their subordinates but instead they just skip the entire scene as soon as it happens. There should also be some choices you can make that they simply make for you which also result in cut scenes. If you have never played the game before you might not notice but they took out some of my favorite scenes. I doubt there will be a restoration patch because the first chapter was missing scenes too and nothing happened.
Man, that's a huge bummer. Cut content is always so depressing. Especially in H-games.
Is there some kind of combined release we can look forward to where they might bring these scenes back? I ask because I find it odd that the elf chicks are still present during the slave auction bit of the game, during the girl selection screen, but you can't select them because, obviously, they were only in the first chapter. Plus, after taking the castles there's that scene showing them all tied to poles. Including girls I didn't capture yet. Or at least I don't remember capturing them. Been a while since Chapter 1. Definitely seems like all the chapters should be combined at some point though. Thus having you first conquer all the castles and then auction the girls.

Fed

May 14, 2017
Damn, I had no idea they cut stuff from the first chapter :(. I haven't played it yet but I really liked the ova. Only the Japanese version is the full version now right?

Edit: I just looked at the vndb link and noticed that originally this was just one release rather than chapters, maybe they'll have some special edition later that has all 3 together with those cut scenes.

Last edited:

Fbalanar

Aug 5, 2016
Finally the part with Prim. She really got shafted(or a lack of shafting I guess) in the anime even though she has the best storyline.

Reactions: AlexnChaos

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Man, that's a huge bummer. Cut content is always so depressing. Especially in H-games.
Is there some kind of combined release we can look forward to where they might bring these scenes back? I ask because I find it odd that the elf chicks are still present during the slave auction bit of the game, during the girl selection screen, but you can't select them because, obviously, they were only in the first chapter. Plus, after taking the castles there's that scene showing them all tied to poles. Including girls I didn't capture yet. Or at least I don't remember capturing them. Been a while since Chapter 1. Definitely seems like all the chapters should be combined at some point though. Thus having you first conquer all the castles and then auction the girls.
Well, if MangaGamer decide to release even the latest version after the third and last chapter - the one that I quoted on the previous page, replying to Drafox. The Remastered one - maybe you can expect those scenes restored..? It's just an assumption, sadly :FeelsBadMan:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
This is what happens when the translator is a wanker himself..It goes like this wank*wank*wank*Translate a line or two wank*wank*wank*...Translate a scene or half of it wank*wank*wank* ops I missed that but who cares they won't notice wank*wank*wank*wank*wank*wank* aaaaargh!!! ok round 2 wank*wank*wank*....

Reactions: ponyguy and n0b0dy

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Did this just release in English? Because I can't remember if I played it yet.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Did this just release in English? Because I can't remember if I played it yet.
Yep! This is the second chapter just released. Maybe you remember the first chapter - or if you played the Japanese version, you remember that one XD

Jamm55

Jul 2, 2017
with respect to this vn and the previous one, is there any difference with the Japanese version (apart from censorship)?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
its not a VN its an eroge, VNs have plot.
also unplayable in fullscreen, broken release
Eroge and VN are not mutually exclusive, and the game does have a plot. This game has pictures, and lots of words to go along with those pictures. Making it a ''visual novel''. But okay. :confused: