2.50 star(s) 4 Votes

DarthKrowx

Jun 5, 2019
So I wanted to play this game but when i extracted it to play (and yes i did follow the install instructions)
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "kuroinu1.exe" to start playing.
3- (OPTIONAL) Install FONT in bottom of downloaded folder called VeraMoBd.ttf to (fix Spacing between letters in texts if screwed up)
But when i click on "kuroinu1.exe" nothing happens i attached some screen snipping to help understand any help would be nice.

Niteowl

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2018
Does anyone have a torrent?
There are plenty of torrents for the whole anime adaptation, or this game's chapters, in sukebei nyaa

But I wouldn't bother with the English version of the game. I played some of the Japanese version and the English version is missing a lot of content.
The whole japanese version can be found in sukebei as well (although of course it's censored and it's, well, in Japanese, so to read the script, if you can read japanese, you need the locale emulator).
My Japanese is not great, but I can manage. Better than playing a much shorter version....
If you don't speak Japanese it's probably best to just watch the anime (It comes with subs in various languages)...
but yeah, if you want the English eroge, whose only benefit is that it's uncensored, the torrent is in sukebei

• Angry
Reactions: Inkheepurr

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
Really make you wonder: If you already picked a hardcore H-visual novel with a lot of rape, monsters and such, what could be the reason to justify cutting contents????

Aqua45

Jun 21, 2020
So chapter 1 has only 3 paths...but even with 3 paths why is it that after you finish those you're still left with 6 CGs missing and 10 scenes also missing :WaitWhat::unsure:

2.50 star(s) 4 Votes