• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Unity Completed Kuri Kuri Click! ~My Summer Vacation!~ [Final] [Girl's Software]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 27, 2019
Not sure what I did wrong, downloaded the game and it's all in japanese; not seeing an option to change language anywheres either, anybody help?

mirht97

Oct 11, 2021
Not sure what I did wrong, downloaded the game and it's all in japanese; not seeing an option to change language anywheres either, anybody help?
Third option, from bottom going up, top option is English, middle is Japanese, bottom one is Chinese.
1715236845151.png

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Anyone running into the issue of the mouse not working after the second run? Everything worked fine the first time I ran the game.
Now, though, the hand cursor just stays in the middle (vertically, between the Start and Continue buttons' "elevation") and moves left and right in a line, but you could see that actually the clickable UI elements get selected and you could click them in the menu and in-game; though it's practically unplayable as is...
(so you can't see the (real) mouse pointer, the hand just moves in the middle; have never seen something like this before)

Also. Screw them BIG time for not providing -the probably- one of the easiest to do yet really QoL improving feature of not skipping the voice automatically at clicking/advancing text. Should be an absolute basic feature... Eff'em.

-----------
PS: Yup, had to delete things in registry under some 'KKC1' key; something effed up majorly during program closing. Oh well. A first for everything, I guess. Now works again.
Still. Fuck'em even more for not having the don't skip voice option.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaCatLord
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote