2.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
well maiden gaming, the same people who can't finish league of maidens, the game is still early alpha with nothing to do, this one is just "What the hell dude?", I mean they could implement everything from kunoichi to lom, but they do another game, while their ..... start title is still in alpha ??? what ?

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
lmaooo theres no way it only takes you 3 or 4 hours to mod skyrim with a naked body and sex mods. lying bad.
Actually it is possible to do that in 3/4 hours but only if you know what exactly you need to download/install and where to get it, most importantly how to mod the game and how to to setup a proper load order, for first timers it can be a headache i know that from my personal experience...

I know spending that much time on modding a game may seem like a bad idea but once you mange to setup the game properly it will be far better then almost any 3D sex game on this website and the best part is that there will be not one or two but hundreds of animations and lets not forget that the game has an insane amount of sfw/nsfw mods available and as for sorting the load order, you can always use the load order optimization tool, also known as LOOT.

P.S: I'm not saying it is possible to install hundreds of mods or change every texture in game in said time but you can easily mod the game and turn it to a perfect or almost perfect sex sandbox game.

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
Actually it is possible to do that in 3/4 hours but only if you know what exactly you need to download/install and where to get it, most importantly how to mod the game and how to to setup a proper load order, for first timers it can be a headache i know that from my personal experience...

I know spending that much time on modding a game may seem like a bad idea but once you mange to setup the game properly it will be far better then almost any 3D sex game on this website and the best part is that there will be not one or two but hundreds of animations and lets not forget that the game has an insane amount of sfw/nsfw mods available and as for sorting the load order, you can always use the load order optimization tool, also known as LOOT.

P.S: I'm not saying it is possible to install hundreds of mods or change every texture in game in said time but you can easily mod the game and turn it to a perfect or almost perfect sex sandbox game.
Kinda agree, but even with full knowledge it's still Bethesda at its core, I mean after all patches and community fixes, well it still sometimes can give you a hard time, but that's not the biggest problem, it's something you can expect from any game and any modifications. My biggest problem is that there are tons of mods that require a specific body type or can be played with chosen body mod, but you will see sometimes floating heads.... I'm not saying it's not possible, but each time when I think that I have to spend tons of hours on just body slide and body type to choose and work on I immediately stop thinking about mods for Skyrim or fallout 4.

HabibHanson

Nov 10, 2019
Anyone have any idea how to tell when a mission is a stealth one and how to disguise as a geisha for it? I see in the patch notes there's supposed to be a 'hide weapons while travelling' option but have no idea where it is.

Reactions: Father Jeff

ArmoredRacoon

Mar 19, 2018
Game has some really nice combat animations and a good character creator/editor but that's really it. Enemies need a huge overhaul because it's either you one hit kill them or they one hit kill you most of the time. The missions are bland and are just way too difficult. There needs to be more areas where we can just go to fight to grind and level up our character because for some awful reason the game forces us (at least in my case) to fight level 10-15 enemies while only being level 1 so you get one shotted and lose very quickly. Also not much to do really. You have to die in order to get new missions which is pretty silly and the sex content in the game your character can't even partake in which is pretty lame. Game has potential but as of the right now the only enjoyable thing is the combat if you're not fighting an enemy who's level is way higher than yours.

Reactions: moned

DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Fun game, got some kinks and some minor problems here and there but overall it was quite enjoyable. The dick be kinda weird tho and no player interactable sexy time scenes :(

1684161946689.png

Vicky Sidhu

May 31, 2022
Kinda agree, but even with full knowledge it's still Bethesda at its core, I mean after all patches and community fixes, well it still sometimes can give you a hard time, but that's not the biggest problem, it's something you can expect from any game and any modifications. My biggest problem is that there are tons of mods that require a specific body type or can be played with chosen body mod, but you will see sometimes floating heads.... I'm not saying it's not possible, but each time when I think that I have to spend tons of hours on just body slide and body type to choose and work on I immediately stop thinking about mods for Skyrim or fallout 4.
just because its a game by Bethesda doesn't mean its bad, i mean its still one of the top selling games for a reason and as for floating heads it must be some kind of glitch in one of the body mods you are using or used because i still have the Skyrim SE and i have not seen that kind of issue yet. yes i agree it can be a bit annoying especially when you want to download a cool armor mod but you find out that it requires another body type than you curranty have.

I Decided to keep moding SSE instead of playing these 'Latest' Games because most of these 3D game dev's make big promises but deliver too little and take forever to release a game updates and most of the time they just abandoned the game whenever they feel like it and they release the games with only a few animations and after that they don't bother adding any more animations, so if i have to choose between a game full of bugs but with community made bug fixes/patches or the game that may or may not ever get finished or get a good amount of content, animations then i would choose the first.

sunsamuel252

Nov 21, 2019
I don't think i'll play any of Maiden Gaming's games and its strictly because of one common problem the devs have.. its too grindy and with a patreon subscription the game is just grindy for League of Maidens.. and Kunoichi is even worst... they're are three bosses in general and damn its so fucking hard to level in the game. They also have an unrealistic milestone for their other game with the whole 1 million downloads shit... this is for niche players... and that 1 million will never be reached because no one is even interested in a game that is both boring due to repetitive attacks and grindy as fuck. I don't care for it anymore and they will eventually lose alot of their supporters if they dont listen to the complaints.

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Whats with the sound options not doing anything??
An can we please just end the bs with no audio options in main menu before the game start?? instant alt+f4 for me if the game rapes my ears and i can't change that.....

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
So where does this game stand ? is it Tenchu kind of stealth? Hitman kind of stealth? Or you just run around hacking and slashing and every time you land a hit on enemies back it is considered stealth ? Can you even run around ?

twetwe

May 29, 2018
can someone share %100 save file and how do you access sex scenes in this game

Last edited:

mrdonkyman

Jul 21, 2017
can someone share %100 save file and how do you access sex scenes in this game
There is only one sex scene so far, they are focusing on gameplay this early in dev. And then later will add sex. The singular scene can be found when there are bandits or whatever in the hot spring/onsen. If you go there then and, I think, pick the non-combat option you will see some women be fucked before you can talk to the boss. Everything else so far is just text-based.

And a save would be useless unless you find the game very hard and want all the items given to you, since this game has no gallery, and most likely never will with how the gameplay is designed.

twetwe

May 29, 2018
There is only one sex scene so far, they are focusing on gameplay this early in dev. And then later will add sex. The singular scene can be found when there are bandits or whatever in the hot spring/onsen. If you go there then and, I think, pick the non-combat option you will see some women be fucked before you can talk to the boss. Everything else so far is just text-based.

And a save would be useless unless you find the game very hard and want all the items given to you, since this game has no gallery, and most likely never will with how the gameplay is designed.
they should add male characters in character creation as well because some people dont want play female characters

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes