Flash Completed Kung-Fu Girl [v2.61] [Koooon Soft]

4.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Object888

Feb 16, 2018
Well then I can only ask you to expose yourself to more erotic games and animations. Doing such will sadly show you how poor quality these animations are.
I think my greatest issue with these games is that the animation quality has been roughly the same for years now. They aren't necessarily bad, just rather unremarkable.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Right well there's not much yet. So I guess it'll be a while before everything's done. Each part of the series added quite a bit more, my expectations are a bit high.

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
Any cheat code for the gallery yet?
I wanna know abou that too, since 'thanks' on Shinobi Girl and 'noel' on Witch Girl unlocks their respective galleries.

But for Angel Girl X (i don't know about a seond version of this game like i had read in a previous comment) need that a certain button combo de made (or you can right click on it and select to skip to next frame/scene and unlock gallery by just doing that. lol

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
Reactions: That Dude

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
This required some kind of software too play any help or link please??
Download this program, so, you won't need a browser to run flash games (.swf):

After installing irfanview, make sute to see if swf file association is checked. After that, install irfanview plugins:

32 bits windows:
64 bits windows:

After that, go to: 'Options' -> 'Set file associations' -> Make sure to check the 'SWF/FLV' box and click the ok button on left after that.

Now download and double-click that swf file! =]

-----------------------------------------

@That_Dude : v0.80 out now. Can you uncensor it?

Thanks. =D

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
We got any word on what pace this is being developed at? I noticed the site had something I think is a changelog that had a version higher than the one here.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
@Machow8 had to remove you post bud; we appreciate you sharing, but 1) this is an unrelated game thread to what you were sharing, 2) we don't allow password protected links or archives, and 3) once you have a link without a password, please put your in links in a game request thread so we can share it properly.

Thanks

El-Vallo

Oct 21, 2017
@bossapplesauce Can you send me this my post via PM? It was hard to find the said file i showed here.

Btw, can you give me enough privilegies to allow me to start/create my own topic/thread?

Thanks. =]

RedMuffin

Jul 13, 2017
This person may not do top-of-the-line animation but their art is always pretty damn good. Looking forward to the full vers.

Reactions: That Dude

QUANQ77

Dec 7, 2017
I'm just looking forward to playing a game that evokes nostalgia for Shinobi Girl and Angel Girl since it's been a long time. I've got a question though, didn't Koooon Soft swap over to Unity on some other project they did? Why did they go back to Flash?