• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
HorseAkame ga Kill - Esdeath's cleaning routine!

As per usual if you want the good uncensored works from his pixiv fanbox I'll be uploading those when he drops them next month otherwise feel free to get the censored ones mediuim is now dropping links for.

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
For those who waited patiently our Hero Kunaboto blessed us with an AIO upload so yeah it includes the FGO, Seven Deadly Sins and Full Metal Panic all uncensored so if you downloaded the censored ones then you will need to dl these goodies again. Have fun!

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Is there no english version of these? I swear I saw some english versions floating around the internet

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
He posted a censored version a week ago of a drawing he did but like I said before I only upload the uncensored version because I don't like uploading the same thing twice so once he drops that I'll update.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
An update is in order Kunaboto has been feeling a bit under the weather so that's why he's been late on the monthly updates so he is taking it easy while still drawing so just wanted to drop that bit of info.

Reactions: maynardkeynes65

javgrool

Jan 14, 2021
An update is in order Kunaboto has been feeling a bit under the weather so that's why he's been late on the monthly updates so he is taking it easy while still drawing so just wanted to drop that bit of info.
I like that you keep the updates simple by just doing the uncensored rewards every month and you also include the futa stuff he post on fanita for us futafags KEK.

• Red Heart
Reactions: XTaimatsuX

XTaimatsuX

Oct 11, 2019
I like that you keep the updates simple by just doing the uncensored rewards every month and you also include the futa stuff he post on fanita for us futafags KEK.
I always look out for our cultured people on this thread you are very welcome! I got 2 megas to dop here one of them being futa ofc~. I'll update this post in a few minutes

Okay I missed a post from Kunaboto on his fantia due to work but I got em both if ur into his horse fucking art then you know where this is going.

Futanari BURN THE WITCH) Noeru-chan's exclusive equipment-

HorsePokémon -Pacopaco battle-

have fun

Last edited: