5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Mirage809

Mar 8, 2023
Oh no. Literally all of these are awesome and have potential to look really good. Personally I'm going for Aerith. It's been a very long time since Krys last did her.

Coluber

May 3, 2019
Oh no. Literally all of these are awesome and have potential to look really good.
Dunno if I can say the same. I saw a few seconds of Hazbin Hotel, and I wanted the Star Defenders from Space King to tear that place apart (a nice bonus would have one of the demons asking 'Be you angels?' and the Star Defenders would say 'Nay. We are but men. Rock!'). But I see where you're coming from.

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
aloy_07.jpg aloy_final2.jpg aloy_final3.jpg aloy_final4.jpg

Hey everyone, here's the final version of Aloy (and Seyka) voyeur =D

Wanted to do something a bit different in terms of posing and composition, so I hope you guys like it =D

And I might have spent more time in the background than I should have lol

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021

Hey everyone!

First of all, Lois Lane is being finished and all the files related to her (+ aloy voyeur and eve) will be sent around Tuesday next week, so stay tuned for that!

So what's the planned schedule for May? (changes might occur if needed)
  • Faye Valentine Voyeur (since she's the winner of the voyeur poll)
  • Mai Shiranui Pin-up (this one has been promissed for a long time lol)
  • Another pin-up (this one is not 100% decided on the character, so there will be more details in the coming weeks)

Also, keep in mind that in june - august we'll be having our "summer season", so expect a few "summer themed images" back to back =D

Closing note, I have to thank you all for being understanding in the change I made to the patreon structure recently (in case you missed the discussion, here: ). You guys have no idea how much better if feels to take the pressure out of my shoulders and be able to take my time to finish the image.

So yeah, I really appreciate the support, and I hope you guys enjoy the future images coming thanks to that =)

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
Floods in Brazil

Hey everyone, over the recent weeks there's been a flood in the sourthern state (Rio Grande do Sul) of Brazil that affected over 70% of the state.

A lot of cities were completely wiped out and there's thousands of people in need of help. So in order to help, I'm doing a small sale this week on my Gumroad to gather funds to donate.

100% of All the sales made with the code " RSBR " will be directly donated to help the people in need that were affected by the flood.

I'll make a post on my social media showing the donation and everything to be as transparent as possible about it. If you want to know more about the situation you can simply search "Flood in Brazil" or "Rio Grande do Sul" and there will be plenty of news from all over the world about it.

- Krys

Last edited:

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Lois Lane

"Morning, Smallvile!"

hey everyone, here's the final version of Lois Lane!

I thought sending a selfie for Clark would be an interesting way to make this pin-up work, plus it's been a long time since we had a "sexy office outfit" in here =D

Also, I thought it would be a good idea to include the original version of Lois Lane, and a bonus "mobile version" just for fun ;)

So I hope you guys like it!

lois_07.jpg lois_nsfw07.jpg lois_08.jpg lois_nsfw08.jpg lois_final03.jpg lois_final04.jpg

lois_phone1.jpg lois_phone2.jpg

Reactions: The_Blur
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes