5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
shadowheart_small.jpg

Shadowheart - Voyeur preview

Let it never be said that I didn't paint Karlach =D

Here's the initial preview of the voyeur coming this month, Shadowheart!

to vary things a bit, instead of the usual lip bite, I thought it could be fun an "arm bite" (not exactly bite, it's more like when you use your arm to supress the mouth). I think it can be a sexy touch.

And it's a sort of continuation of the pin-up at moonlight in the beach =D. Since the characters can't keep it in their pants during the camps =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
The next Poll is up...

pool_02_voyeur.png

There won't be a Pin-Up poll this time...
See the below comment...

Hey everyone, we won't be having a pin-up poll this month. There's a lot of images I want to get it done in the next few weeks (march and part of april) that have a bit of timing to be released (game launches, series etc), + Iris/Maya stuff I want to do.

And since the next "poll's choice" is already decided (the current winner, Lois Lane), I didn't want to have a pin-up poll for characters that won't be painted in a while. So probably next month after I get those images out of the way, the pin-up poll will return as normal.

Druid91

Nov 9, 2018
I agree, sadly she most likely won't win
Win? She doesn't even have a chance for fourth place. Of the new ladies, only Feya still has a chance for this position. Fortunately, Suki has so far managed to overtake Aloy in the fight for first place.
There is hope that she will be able to keep this place

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
shadowheart_06b.jpg Patreon post image-1.jpg Patreon post image-2.jpg Patreon post image-3.jpg

Shadowheart - Voyeur

Let it never be said that I didn't paint Karlach =D

Here's the final version of the voyeur with Shadowheart!

to vary things a bit, instead of the usual lip bite, I thought it could be fun an "arm bite" (not exactly bite, it's more like when you use your arm to supress the mouth). I think it can be a sexy touch.

And it's a sort of continuation of the pin-up at moonlight in the beach =D. Since the characters can't keep it in their pants during the camps =D

Anyway, hope you guys like it!

The files will be sent tomorrow!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Patreon post image.jpg

Morning Coffee - Preview

Hey everyone, apparently some of you were missing Iris (specifically with a hairbun) =D

It's also been quite a while since I painted a pin-up of her just "being there" . Besides, we can never go wrong with morning light and simple clothing ;)

hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
morning_06.jpg morning_nsfw06b.jpg Patreon post image-1.jpg Patreon post image-2.jpg Patreon post image-3.jpg

"Morning coffee"

Hey everyone, apparently some of you were missing Iris (specifically with a hairbun) =D

It's also been quite a while since I painted a pin-up of her just "being there" . Besides, we can never go wrong with morning light and simple clothing ;)

hope you guys like it!

Rhykio

Dec 18, 2021
Patreon post image-4.jpg

Tifa Voyeur

Hey everyone,

it's been ages since Tifa's original voyeur image (was one of the initial voyeurs I painted way back in the day), and what better time than now to have our badass maiden make a return =D

And since cloud is glacial slow in terms of "making a move", I thought it would be fitting to have Tifa take a bit of initiative.

Also, keep in mind not everyone played the original games, so don't really discuss plot related stuff in the comments.

Anyway, hope you guys like it! And yes, this is the extra voyeur I was talking about for this month.

dern00bmaster

Jan 5, 2021
Is it alright to be requesting for a re-upload of February 2024 through other sites like MEGA? I am having problems with the sites available - either i am unable to access them or the file downloaded is problematic. Thank you very much and I hope for a positive response.

Reactions: rewosi2269
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes