Last edited:

Jethero12

Dec 6, 2020
I got a mega for another video, password protected

oh wait, its already in the collection?

Last edited:

Demithycs

Jan 20, 2018
Is the Tsunade video included in the file the full video? I saw an earlier comment saying it's missing 1 minute. Someone reposted but the file was already taken down. I think it's called "Drinking Problems"

Also question about the HS cards, do these only work with HS1 or does it also work with HS2? Since I don't have a copy of HS1 and I don't want to redownload HS2 only to find out the cards don't work with it. TIA

Reactions: Iori6

Duongvipro2000

Aug 25, 2021
Is the Tsunade video included in the file the full video? I saw an earlier comment saying it's missing 1 minute. Someone reposted but the file was already taken down. I think it's called "Drinking Problems"

Also question about the HS cards, do these only work with HS1 or does it also work with HS2? Since I don't have a copy of HS1 and I don't want to redownload HS2 only to find out the cards don't work with it. TIA
video available in comment page 1

Reactions: Iori6

Zehel1234

Apr 23, 2020
Good job on the character modeling, good animations, but it would be great to see more futa content

IMMR22

Mar 9, 2020
So i think the artist said he is going to delete a lot of his old content and given that he also post that it will no longer share the scenes and cards, could someone share at least the cards before they go by bye.

Reactions: Rizael

TropicalTiger

Nov 16, 2017
Hello I downloaded the collection at page 1, but it seems that most of the videos are incomplete, and when I checked the links dropped for the completed videos, it doesn't lead to anywhere.

Could someone please drop the completed version please.

Specifically could anyone drop Pool Decking, I've checked the ones posted before but they don't lead to anywhere now.

Last edited:

Dedingovi

Jul 1, 2017
A new animation featuring Chichi was released: "NEEDY WIFE". Does anyone have it complete?

Reactions: Kiwo
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote