Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Guys, is it worth to replay the game making different choices? Do the scenes vary a lot during gameplay or is it only the ending which differs?

Thanks

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Yes. Of course. Never had this kind of problem with Windows XP. I attached a picture, so that maybe someone can figure out what the problem is.
...I hope you DO realize that what you attached is a standard "ohh wait, dis here is not JP-locale, dude!!"-induced error. Ergo, no, you are not trying to run it in Japanese locale, unfortunately. Use latest Locale Emulator, or switch to Japanese system locale (rot region, not country, not format; but language for non-unicode programs).

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
...I hope you DO realize that what you attached is a standard "ohh wait, dis here is not JP-locale, dude!!"-induced error. Ergo, no, you are not trying to run it in Japanese locale, unfortunately. Use latest Locale Emulator, or switch to Japanese system locale (rot region, not country, not format; but language for non-unicode programs).
Thanks. It took some serious digging to get to "language for non-unicode programs" in Windows 10. I basically transformed my entire computer into one japanese machine before I could actually find appropriate window. If it wasn't for the internet I never would have found it.

Reactions: Zippix

fun_master_BW

Apr 14, 2020
there is a guide here but the translation can be difficult to make sense of
The walkthrough is not complete, there are some scenes from the gallery I havent seen after completing the 4 routes in the guide. See an earlier post for the save with unlocked complete gallery.

Is the guide maybe for an older version as some of the choices do not appear?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

I follow the walktrough, got every ending. picked every choice and watched Yukai training diary but I'm still missing these 4 scenes. Are they just the Non-animated versions of the animated scenes?

Reactions: pivan4

LogicVirus

Mar 8, 2019
My question is (multiple endings)...any chance for a good ending for the investigator to survive the ordeal without being raped/becoming a sex doll?
Isn't that the true ending? Fujisaki Ai becomes Trainer X's Mistress, though she is still remains a sadomasochistic slut, corrupted beyond redemption.

Mar 27, 2021
There are so many previously untranslated titles still trickling in. People who take the large amount of time it takes to translate these games are greatly appreciated.
Well, ins't the 90% if not the 95% of games made by Black Lilith about Taimanin? There's just a few, if I'm not wrong, few games that are not connected with Taimanin. Correct me if I'm not wrong. So this thing about "untranslated titles" is about the Taimanin series right?

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
Well, ins't the 90% if not the 95% of games made by Black Lilith about Taimanin? There's just a few, if I'm not wrong, few games that are not connected with Taimanin. Correct me if I'm not wrong. So this thing about "untranslated titles" is about the Taimanin series right?
Nah, maybe 70% if we are speaking about only Black Lilith, not Anime Lilith and Lilith Soft, just look in .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Untranslated titles (out of Taimanin's universe), which looks interesting: MISAO, Hyouryuu Kangoku Chronos, Tsuma Netori, Taima Seikou Alice, Himekishi Lilia, Dorei Maid Princess and others. Also we have translated VNs (like Soukou Kijo Iris, Captive Market, Space Pirate Sara), which have standalone worlds.

nyagura

Feb 20, 2018
RunQ updated (link from post in )
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

requiemJOJO

Dec 21, 2020

ok this should fix ya emulator problem but idk so yeah have fun
1st one is for windows 8
2nd one is windows 10

4.30 star(s) 3 Votes