• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Complete [koucharakkyo]I'll show you my boobs, so let me take a picture of your erect dick! please![RJ01150179]

john_mogen

Aug 23, 2020
imageAmy.png

Overview:
The heroine "Amy" has to draw an erect penis due to an unexpected incident. She decides to show her boobs and butt to the boys in the school cafeteria, and 'sketch' them with their dicks erect. Will Amy be able to make men's penises erect and draw pictures of their penises in heat? A plump voluptuous girl struggles sexually to draw an erect penis!

I have a soft spot for the games of this circle, this one is a minigame so I took the oportunity to translate it, I gave up with the longer games of the circle because it's too much work. The game itself can be finished in 30 minutes and like other games of the circle it's an RPG where you simply have no choices to make.

Please consider supporting the creator and buying the game and other games of the circle.

Title: I'll show you my boobs, so let me take a picture of your erect dick! please!( おっぱい見せてあげるから、勃起おち〇ぽ写生させて!お願い! )
Release Date: Feb/21/2024
Developer:
Language: Japanese
Store:
Genre: Female Protagonist, Softcore

I provide the english translation, it's done by me so it may not be perfect. Just extract and replace thedata folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: imoutopower