ivan555

Feb 18, 2018

What was added:
- room 405
- new character in the crowd from our raffle in waiting hall

Scenes for male protagonist:
- m/m with new bunny character Daniel (find in cafe)
- m/f with new arctic fox character Ikian (find in waiting hall)

Scenes for female protagonist:
- m/f with new bunny character Daniel
- m/f with shepred on balocony in Korpus 4

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Oh wow the details in the sex senses are quite impressive, like boob bouncing, and inflation by the horse cock :love:

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Quality is impressive, lacking in content though. Also literally all of the filenames are wrong so on Linux you are staring at a blank screen most of the time. Here's a hacked c2runtime.js so you don't need to spend 2 hours renaming files.

Reactions: ivan555
Dec 11, 2019
This game is really bad, and hella boring. it doesn't even tell you what to do or what your doing. Theres literally nothing to do besides walk around and get fucked. And the Dev has been making this game for 5 years now? (telling from the patreon since the first post about this game on there was since 2017) What a trash dumpster fire. Another game to go on the list of games: of which are made by lazy furry devs.

A_Furfaag

Nov 1, 2019
This game is really bad, and hella boring. it doesn't even tell you what to do or what your doing. Theres literally nothing to do besides walk around and get fucked. And the Dev has been making this game for 5 years now? (telling from the patreon since the first post about this game on there was since 2017) What a trash dumpster fire. Another game to go on the list of games: of which are made by lazy furry devs.
Who shat in your cornflakes?

You wrote " At this point, I'm loyal to the Developer. I just need to see this game through to the end." as a comment on another game. Maybe people think the same way about this, has that ever occurred to you? Plus, the Dev is making 82 bucks a month on patreon, so unless you want to argue that that's a living wage this looks like a side project at best, and that's a-ok. People have other things going on in their lives, and this isn't a scam like Cloud Meadow.

Maybe try and take more things into consideration before raving on about what a "dumpster fire" this game is.

It's not for you, that's fine, nobody's forcing you to play it, you could've chosen to ignore it all together.

But alas, here you are complaining about people making something, for that matter.

Last edited:

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And the Dev has been making this game for 5 years now? (telling from the patreon since the first post about this game on there was since 2017)
The old one...this game is old as fuck, and this is a kinda a reboot of the old game...there was a time that he disappear and out of nowhere he come back...i guess the money run out.

Reactions: Touhou

MEMEACCOUNT

Jul 27, 2020
this game isn't Flash, it's nw.js, same thing used for MV/MZ games.
edit: nevermind, I see the old build was indeed flash.

Last edited:

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
So I hate to ask, but where exactly does the lesbian tag come into play? I saw something in this thread about a "female cheater" but I found nothing of the sort in both the new and old builds playing as the female protagonist. I don't care if it's really only the one scene but I feel dumb not finding it when both versions are so minimal/lacking in content.

Reactions: Adachithepersona4

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
So... none of the scenes in the OP (F with squire / snake / horse / sandwich) are in this new 3.3 build?

All you get is MM / FM with the shepard, MM / FM with the cafe bunny, MF / FF with the leopard, and MF with arctic fox ?

FAKYU95

Dec 25, 2018
So... none of the scenes in the OP (F with squire / snake / horse / sandwich) are in this new 3.3 build?

All you get is MM / FM with the shepard, MM / FM with the cafe bunny, MF / FF with the leopard, and MF with arctic fox ?
Those scenes are from the older version before he completely remade the game

Reactions: nackedsnake