Collection Video Kokoboro collection [2024-02-23] [kokoborohen]

Aug 9, 2022
i mean technically you're just recording the screen idk how its gonna directly leak your Ip (unless you're voluntarily showing your IP throughout the video), and its not really complicated or require monumental effort to do lmao
On an unrelated note community like simpcity commonly share undownloadable content this way, so its more common than you think. I just suggesting it because i notice no one is doing it here :/

also to the anon who said buy the thing I wish i could but i located in a restricted country where online purchase are nearly impossible, meaning just bc i pirate is not mainly bc i a lazy piece of shit (even though i am) who doesn't want to pay, but its mainly because i can't pay for it so the only way to obtain restricted content is via pirate forum and such

sorry for bloating the forum guys i dont mean to

Last edited:

TacocatRick

Aug 9, 2018
i mean technically you're just recording the screen idk how its gonna directly leak your Ip (unless you're voluntarily showing your IP throughout the video), and its not really complicated or require monumental effort to do lmao
On an unrelated note community like simpcity commonly share undownloadable content this way, so its more common than you think. I just suggesting it because i notice no one is doing it here :/

also to the anon who said buy the thing I wish i could but i located in a restricted country where online purchase are nearly impossible, meaning just bc i pirate is not mainly bc i a lazy piece of shit (even though i am) who doesn't want to pay, but its mainly because i can't pay for it so the only way to obtain restricted content is via pirate forum and such

sorry for bloating the forum guys i dont mean to
Look I get it, you can’t get it and don’t know what happens behind the paywall. But a simple screen recording wouldn’t do the trick (hence why unless it’s been released officially via DL it doesn’t get leaked). For all his videos that aren’t available for DL, they get streamed. So sure you can screen record it but before you can watch it it’ll ask for your email. After you put that in sporadically through out the video it’ll show said email and your IP (to counter piracy obviously). You’re “volunteering” your IP to be shown to watch the video and which brings us back to my point. This has been discussed here before, given options, given tutorials, etc. My suggestion is to just wait it out it’ll get leaked eventually or find a workaround to via VPN or whatnot.

Reactions: Rhykio
Aug 9, 2022
Look I get it, you can’t get it and don’t know what happens behind the paywall. But a simple screen recording wouldn’t do the trick (hence why unless it’s been released officially via DL it doesn’t get leaked). For all his videos that aren’t available for DL, they get streamed. So sure you can screen record it but before you can watch it it’ll ask for your email. After you put that in sporadically through out the video it’ll show said email and your IP (to counter piracy obviously). You’re “volunteering” your IP to be shown to watch the video and which brings us back to my point. This has been discussed here before, given options, given tutorials, etc. My suggestion is to just wait it out it’ll get leaked eventually or find a workaround to via VPN or whatnot.
Hey, I sorry, I didn't realize that it actually record your ip/email address when opening up the video. I misread the earlier statement.

TDFate

Oct 28, 2020
you and TDFate seems to not read the previous post

any newer stuff from Kokoboro will remain Early Access until the next several months. We don't even have Mei Mei one until these days. Anything that's labeled Early Access can't be downloaded and shared without exposing someone's IP address so be patient
I read it and im not asking for it. Im just saying the video was something else since i saw the preview

Ironhound

Jun 30, 2023
I read it and im not asking for it. Im just saying the video was something else since i saw the preview
ah okay, your message gave me a mixed signal but alright.
Somebody should leak the Frieren part 1 anim
don't think it's worth the hassle. I've seen someone actually leaked the Power one and I saw blur bars like twice if not more. My advice is to wait