brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So do I just download the torrent file or do I need other additional things from the pastebin?
Just the torrent. Download that and you're good to go.

Thanks for adding the torrent file, I don't get why it isn't used for eveything tho, most of the games here are shared through mega :<
Because not everyone can download from torrent. Most people can download only from MEGA (being connection issues, their providers, their country and so on), while others maybe from Mediafire and so on. Torrent is the "last resort" in a certain sense, hence why isn't used all the time.

RipSoul

Apr 18, 2018
İ have this Problem that in the İntro when the Teacher goes first into the Class its Black and nothing HAppens i see the Mouse but the Screen is Black. What can i do for the Game to Continue
I'm having the same problem as well. Were you able to fix it?

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
for who have problem for MoreAccessories for paid/free 21/12 dlc update the plugin from that link

Ophidian

Sep 12, 2017
This may sound dumb but how do you save? Is it supposed to auto save because the game isn't doing that. I've searched through the in game control menu and even resorted to just pushing stuff in sequence but so far all progress is lost every time I exit the game. Pls help I'm just a poor defenseless noob.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
This may sound dumb but how do you save? Is it supposed to auto save because the game isn't doing that. I've searched through the in game control menu and even resorted to just pushing stuff in sequence but so far all progress is lost every time I exit the game. Pls help I'm just a poor defenseless noob.
There no auto save in the game, you need save the game in your room.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
koikplugin 1.59 (patreon version) is out
This new build is still focus on compatibility with after school update, this add some features based on what came in the update and fix various issues.
Manual is up to date and a release note resume the changes.
New stuff
- The new trespassing button ( blue one, above scene end ) is now a part of custom displayable iteù in smart UI
- Adding possibility to start 3PH* from lesbian scene without using or requiring the new game button.
- Special subway poses* ( 1 handjob, and 1 piston from back ) are accessible on wall situation ( with kPlug shortcuts ). Not available in freeH.
- Subway event let you use all poses from wall context ( through shortcut ).
- Add an entry in diary for second girl in lesbian or 3p situation *Since new poses from after school update ( subway, 3p ) needs an experienced girl to work without bug, kPlug will temporary boost unexperienced girl's stats when reaching those poses.
Manual is up to date, concerned parts are under: Hgameplay/Special H Situation

Don't ask me the rar of this mod

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
Just the torrent. Download that and you're good to go.

Because not everyone can download from torrent. Most people can download only from MEGA (being connection issues, their providers, their country and so on), while others maybe from Mediafire and so on. Torrent is the "last resort" in a certain sense, hence why isn't used all the time.
Even though the Torrent can be the last resort for some, it also is the fastest download option for people with a fast internet connection. As thanks I've seeded a bit ;) 1.PNG

Nopelink

Sep 26, 2018
Uhh guys , can anybody help me with this stuff ( I'm total potato in these kinds of problems)
1546107640265.png
BTW everything is in same folder

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
for who use my repack download this fix
KK_PersonalityCorrector - Updated to correct missing 1221 paid DLC personalities KK_ReloadCharaListOnChange - Now supports reloading studio character and coordinate lists

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of this? Ive got over 20 members of the club and lovers, I have an S rank on the club, but it says 0% Story 38% Discovery and 100% Experience, Ive encountered several events before but how do i increase the other aspects of the club so I can unlock all positions and items.

MakotoYuki90

Apr 6, 2018
Is there a walkthrough of this? Ive got over 20 members of the club and lovers, I have an S rank on the club, but it says 0% Story 38% Discovery and 100% Experience, Ive encountered several events before but how do i increase the other aspects of the club so I can unlock all positions and items.
You need finish all main event and had sex with the teacher

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes