DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
So this game is the 3.0 version with the english patch and such already applied? On Hongfire, it was said that the patch wasn't compatible with 3.0.

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Would it be best just to build this from Hongfire or is the repack decent?

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
So this game is the 3.0 version with the english patch and such already applied? On Hongfire, it was said that the patch wasn't compatible with 3.0.
The "Hongfire patch" is a "all-in-one" compilation patch, which isn't compatible with 3.0. But this doesn't use the "Hongfire patch".

DMNDCE

Jun 14, 2017
The "Hongfire patch" is a "all-in-one" compilation patch, which isn't compatible with 3.0. But this doesn't use the "Hongfire patch".
Ah ok, gotcha. So this had the translations and uncensor manually added without the patch. Sounds good to me, thanks!

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Custom Maid 3D2 still just poopoos all over this game, it's alright. I can't find anything to do other than H the girls I harass. Is there a goal? Haven't found one yet.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You'll be waiting a long time. CM3D2 still isn't translated.
At least in the near future we will play a Custom Maid entirely in english, given the fact that KISS was interested in doing something about it - at least months ago. Don't know if now something changed, hope not :FeelsBadMan:

DarkMako77

Jun 20, 2017
downloaded from the nopy link, is there a reason that all the faces and heads turn pure white after about a short time?

bumnedfe

Jun 29, 2017
At least in the near future we will play a Custom Maid entirely in english, given the fact that KISS was interested in doing something about it - at least months ago. Don't know if now something changed, hope not :FeelsBadMan:
The trial edition comes out in two days:

However, this is COM3D, not CM3D, dunno what they're doing with the cross game stuff.

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
for everyone, best to download this on nopy, otherwise you will eat the fatty Mega D*ck since it surpass the free download limit.

Reactions: RockSalt

jep3

Dec 28, 2017
I thought this game looked familiar, reminded me of AA2, then I looked at the maker and it all made sense,so many years have they been around and yet they are still going strong.

qwazawq

Jul 17, 2017
I downloaded the Mega version (which says is all ready),
I run the game and all I get is a black screen.
Also tried running the InitSettings with japan locale.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
The trial edition comes out in two days:

However, this is COM3D, not CM3D, dunno what they're doing with the cross game stuff.
Custom Order Maid 3D it's just the sequel of Custom Maid 3D 2, nothing more. Though I wonder: why making the sequel in english? I mean
Custom Order Maid 3D 2 is the continuation of the story in which the protagonist owns a new club that acts as a secondary store to his main club.
For those who don't know the prequel or didn't play it, but I really doubt about the story and such. I mean, the only weakness for that it's the story itself. Just train some maid to pay off the debt? Not that great. Fortunately the gameplay give some fair justice and it's one of the best, even more of the illusions games personally speaking.

4.20 star(s) 33 Votes