• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
อดัมอีฟ9 โพสต์: 13532502 สมาชิก: 1780730 said:
ฉันติดตั้งและใช้งาน Sunshine แล้ว และเริ่มทำงานใน Studio ด้วย...การเรนเดอร์ครั้งแรกของฉัน...

ฉันหวังว่าฉันอยู่ที่นั่น-

View attachment 3561708
[/อ้าง]
ฉันจะหาตัวดัดแปลงรูปภาพได้ที่ไหน

flex1408

May 9, 2021
Good day sirs.
How do you take a selfie with a girl? I have searched for an answer far and wide. I see an answer in this very thread but it is incorrect or just too undetailed to be of any value to a seeker of cute selfies such as myself. Upon having a girl follow me there is no specialized camera icon anywhere? The normal camera icon only puts me into first person mode. If I talk to the girl, the camera icon only enables the "Free Camera" function.
I know this rare mechanic exists in the game because I have screenshots from years ago in which, I indeed, managed to take a selfie with a cute girl, but alas as fate would have so, I have forgotten how exactly to do so. A cruel twist perhaps, that what I once had would so playfully slip between my figners.
I have asked the Koikatsu discord yet my cries went unanswered. I beg you, any of you, if you know the answer, please let me know, let the world know once and for all, how to do this damn mechanic that is not explained very well in the game.

Yours truly
Selfie Seeker,
-Nase

Edit: I have attached a cute selfie I took with a girl almost exactly a year ago. Ah, what I would give to be able to experience such joy for one more time.. Are we doomed to walk on this foul earth without ever feeling this again? If so, how can any of us possibly take a single step fowards? Or is it the hope, the hope that one day we may once more find this happiness, that pushes us to move on one step at a time..?
You have to get the girl to follow you then you click your mouse wheel, a menu pops up on right side of your screen, at the top there's a camera. (remember you have to have asked the character to follow you) click the camera and you'll have 2 options 1.) first person 2.) take selfie with partner dont quote me on it saying partner but there you go u can take a selfie with who ever is following you.

Reactions: harry_cox and Nase

Nase

Aug 1, 2021
You have to get the girl to follow you then you click your mouse wheel, a menu pops up on right side of your screen, at the top there's a camera. (remember you have to have asked the character to follow you) click the camera and you'll have 2 options 1.) first person 2.) take selfie with partner dont quote me on it saying partner but there you go u can take a selfie with who ever is following you.
Good sir and to any who have searched for this answer;
It appears the girl also has to be of "Girlfriend" status for this to work. Otherwise they just absolutely refuse any possibility of taking a selfie with you. I believe this is where me and many other selfie enjoyers such as myself went wrong, we couldnt imagine that this function, this mechanic required the girl to have a status of a girlfriend.

Alas, I thank you for your guidance.

AdamEve9

Nov 12, 2019
That is helpful to know how to take pictures of the girl and self, is there a way to take pictures of the girls? i have tried using the camera but nothing really offers as optoins. thanks

Reactions: flex1408

NonUzing

Sep 20, 2023
Does anyone know where I could get the "REEEEEEEEEE" mod? A lot of scene cards seem to need that mod but I haven't found it yet.

Miss Bulchi

Donor
Mar 16, 2018
Does anyone know where I could get the "REEEEEEEEEE" mod? A lot of scene cards seem to need that mod but I haven't found it yet.
REEEEEEEEEE Items

[Mod] CakeBirthday.Item zipmod

[Mod] Tub.Item zipmod

[Mod] shape.Item zipmod

carterj099

Sep 17, 2017
Has anyone figured out how to get this to work on Mac (Silicon) and Parallels? I downloaded and updated all the mods with KKManager, but I keep just getting a black screen with a blue cursor.

joao716

Oct 3, 2018
REEEEEEEEEE Items

[Mod] CakeBirthday.Item zipmod

[Mod] Tub.Item zipmod

[Mod] shape.Item zipmod

where are mods installed?

flex1408

May 9, 2021
That is helpful to know how to take pictures of the girl and self, is there a way to take pictures of the girls? i have tried using the camera but nothing really offers as optoins. thanks
You can use the screenshot hotkey in first person and call it a photograph of the girl but other then that there isn't a way to take an actual photo like u do when u take a selfie with a girl.

Bababuz

Oct 2, 2021
Someone could explain me please the difference between the BR and the HF ?
The HF have more functionality in the basic game ? I don't use Studio anyway.

Plumpunikitty

May 7, 2019
As far as I'm aware, the Better repack is just HF with some additional tools for content creation and managing. The main benefit for HF is that you have newer versions of Mods and Plugins compared to BR.

BattleAxe24

Sep 26, 2019
The biggest advantage (and the only one that really matters imho) of BetterRepack, is that it does what HF does, plus a bit more, all mods are downloaded and installed for you, the Repack is compressed well which means less download size (and time) and its basically a Download, extract, play kind of process.
In short, BR appeals to those that just want to play the game but without tinkering with anything really.
Everything is short of done for you, with the convenience of the user in mind.

You can download HF patch, and then attempt to install it. The sheer amount of tickboxes and options upon installation, it can seem daunting to an unfamiliar user.
Plus, BR offers you some nifty extra tools, although you can get them yourself individually, its all packed in 1 compressed archive.

However, for the experienced user, HF patch is the way to go.

Reactions: some random fellow

meiji14

Jun 15, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with some animations? Certain animations like doggy on table just freeze my screen, audio will continue playing but the game will remain stuck on that particular frame until I click on a different animation.

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes