Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I dontg se a part one, jsut one that is 001 and 005
It sounds like your downloads got messed up. I just downloaded a few to check and there is no numbers at the end. You could also use the torrent that is just a single compressed file and be done with it. Just uncheck the optional folder if you don't plan on ever using chara studio. They should be names like this. 8 different ones all together.

names.png

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
what is chatra studio
also i havent used torrent in many many years. SO i dont know what torrent program is the best or safest to use.
Chara studio is for making your own scenes or images. It's what people use for making VNs with KK. Every torrent program does the same thing but the "safety" of it is something you need to decide on yourself. I use qbitorrent myself.

An FYI, you can click the reply button on the bottom of a post so some knows when you are trying to talk to them. Otherwise they wont see it if they aren't watching the thread. You can also click edit on a post to change it after so you don't have to make multiple posts for one response.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: abirvg

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Hello, can anyone please help me? I downloaded the better repack but I can't make the "better penetration" plugin to work in charastudio... How do I fix that?

While in game, BP works just fine and everything is animated correcly (both the genitals) but when I try to animate something in charastudio there is no way to animate both genitals. I tried to carefully follow a guide but apparently there are "bones" missing (like, I should be able to manually pose vagina and penis or link those together... But I can't select any of those...).

Has anyone else had this problem?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Hello, can anyone please help me? I downloaded the better repack but I can't make the "better penetration" plugin to work in charastudio... How do I fix that?

While in game, BP works just fine and everything is animated correcly (both the genitals) but when I try to animate something in charastudio there is no way to animate both genitals. I tried to carefully follow a guide but apparently there are "bones" missing (like, I should be able to manually pose vagina and penis or link those together... But I can't select any of those...).

Has anyone else had this problem?
From what I've seen you can't really manually pose them, not easily at least. The bp for KKS doesn't seem as good as the original. You can link them up assuming they are both using a bp uncensor.

CharaStudio-2024-04-02-05-50-34-UI.png

Reactions: kedor

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
From what I've seen you can't really manually pose them, not easily at least. The bp for KKS doesn't seem as good as the original. You can link them up assuming they are both using a bp uncensor.

View attachment 3502180
Thank you for the reply. I'm using the settings showed in the picture but are you using a "premade animation" (one of those in the animation section) in that picture?

Because if I try to create a completely new animation I can see that even the "auto target" feature does not work...

Also I have another question, if you don't mind: in the kks folder I have a subfolder called "mods" and inside this there are a few other folders. One of those is called "my mods" and if I got it right I should put all the mods I install inside this folder... But beside this folder there are some more: 1 is called "better penetration" and has inside a few .dll files and the others are called "sideloader x<something>".

So I was wondering, do I have to move the .dll files from the better penetration folder to the my mods folder? Or those will work anyway as long as they stay inside the main root folder called "mods"? Does the same hold for the others "sideloader" folders?

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Thank you for the reply. I'm using the settings showed in the picture but are you using a "premade animation" (one of those in the animation section) in that picture?

Because if I try to create a completely new animation I can see that even the "auto target" feature does not work...

Also I have another question, if you don't mind: in the kks folder I have a subfolder called "mods" and inside this there are a few other folders. One of those is called "my mods" and if I got it right I should put all the mods I install inside this folder... But beside this folder there are some more: 1 is called "better penetration" and has inside a few .dll files and the others are called "sideloader x<something>".

So I was wondering, do I have to move the .dll files from the better penetration folder to the my mods folder? Or those will work anyway as long as they stay inside the main root folder called "mods"? Does the same hold for the others "sideloader" folders?
You don't have to use the premade animations, I just used one as a base. Like I said the bp for kks is kind of wonky in studio. Some time you need to re-enable it or change the target to something else and back again for it to fix itself. The original one has a bunch of bones and a version just for studio, unlike this one. The targeting is just for the genitals, it has nothing to do with the animation per se.

You should probably put anything you get yourself in "my mods". As far as I know the updater won't touch them and if you do add something that borks your game it's easier to get rid of. The bp folder should be fine just like it is now. Moving the dll file somewhere else isn't going to change how the mod works.

As long as they are in the root mods folder that's all that should matter unless you download a mod that has a BepInEx plugin. That needs to go in the plugins folder. The zipmods go in my mods.

• Red Heart
Reactions: kedor

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
You don't have to use the premade animations, I just used one as a base. Like I said the bp for kks is kind of wonky in studio. Some time you need to re-enable it or change the target to something else and back again for it to fix itself. The original one has a bunch of bones and a version just for studio, unlike this one. The targeting is just for the genitals, it has nothing to do with the animation per se.

You should probably put anything you get yourself in "my mods". As far as I know the updater won't touch them and if you do add something that borks your game it's easier to get rid of. The bp folder should be fine just like it is now. Moving the dll file somewhere else isn't going to change how the mod works.

As long as they are in the root mods folder that's all that should matter unless you download a mod that has a BepInEx plugin. That needs to go in the plugins folder. The zipmods go in my mods.
Understood, thank you. Also I just tried again and now it worked! If you don't mind (sorry I'm really new to kks and I'm trying to understand how it works...) can I ask you a couple more things?

1) is it possible to have the same effect of the penis (I mean the whole "autotarget vagina" and "automatic stretch") on h-items? (since items don't have the whole tab with those settings... or at least I can't find it...)

2) If I add to the scene an item which is supposed to be animated (like "vibrating dildo", if that's really meant to "vibrate"?) how to I "enable" it? because it appeans as a static item.

thank you again

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Is there any reason to have both the original repack and Sunshine repack on a computer at the same time? Or is it okay to have the Sunshine version only? Asking because a lot of the cards I download ask for the HF patch for the original game and not Sunshine, but I have Sunshine installed, which has some compatibilities.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Is there any reason to have both the original repack and Sunshine repack on a computer at the same time? Or is it okay to have the Sunshine version only? Asking because a lot of the cards I download ask for the HF patch for the original game and not Sunshine, but I have Sunshine installed, which has some compatibilities.
Normal game has more mods.

You can convert KK game to KKS as long as any mods they use are also installed on KKS (if they exist AND are up to date). But not the other way around.

KKS as a different gameplay to increase affection, a few extra personality and some exclusive map and H position (although Studio mods bassically negate map and H scene exclusive).

So, if you want to play the game and not toy a lot with the studio, the best is to keep the version you prefer to play.
If you want to mod mod mods and creat and enjoy shared studio scene, go for the original KK (do note that keeping up to date with all the most used mod and map easilly triple the game folder size).

cannon9009

Aug 17, 2018
Normal game has more mods.

You can convert KK game to KKS as long as any mods they use are also installed on KKS (if they exist AND are up to date). But not the other way around.

KKS as a different gameplay to increase affection, a few extra personality and some exclusive map and H position (although Studio mods bassically negate map and H scene exclusive).

So, if you want to play the game and not toy a lot with the studio, the best is to keep the version you prefer to play.
If you want to mod mod mods and creat and enjoy shared studio scene, go for the original KK (do note that keeping up to date with all the most used mod and map easilly triple the game folder size).
i may just change my install from KKS to KK then. if i take the old card folders in the userdata (folder made after KK cards are converted to KKS and where all the original cards are) and move them into original KK will they still work fine?

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
i may just change my install from KKS to KK then. if i take the old card folders in the userdata (folder made after KK cards are converted to KKS and where all the original cards are) and move them into original KK will they still work fine?
The one in "original" folder should be backup made by KKS when converting KK card to KKS, so yes, they should be fine as long as you still got the needed mods on KK.

kedor

Sep 10, 2017
Guys is there a way to play the story mode of kks (with the better repack package) without having all the extra/modded poses unlocked by default?

For instance I tried to just start a new game without using the 100% sace or deleting already existing save files but as soon as I get to the h-scenes there are already a ton of them.

Last edited:

abirvg

Sep 13, 2021
Is this a game or a something like Ren'Py and Daz 3D
It's a game.

On top of it there are character creation and scene creation.
You can use the last one to build your own 3D scenes.

So it's like Daz, but not Ren'py.
You can use it (or Daz) to snap some pics for your game - and then add text to it in Ren'py to create a visual novel.

hentai.master

Jul 3, 2022
kPlug's is not here, as far as I understand, and it is not installed (I already tried to install the 3.3 version), then the question is the following - is it possible to somehow enable first-person view here?
Maybe another version is needed here, can anyone tell me?

2.80 star(s) 16 Votes