Koikatsu Party Patch help

Jul 31, 2018
I just purchased Koikatsu Party on steam (knew it needed to be patched to get the full content out of it).
Kinda confused about the information I'm seeing about the patches though.

From my understaning there's a special patch that gives you access to the story mode cut from the steam version and a few other things.
Saw that there was an HF patch that says it includes the story mode and also an uncensor patch. As well as adding additional translation and fan made content.

My issue is this. I would like to download the HF patch, but the only links I see of it are magnet links that require a torrent to access or get started. I really haven't messed with torrents much at all. Tried downloading a larger game on here once with one. I think I deleted it, can't remember the reason why.

Just wondering if anyone could give me advice on a good torrent and what is involved with magnet links.
Or if someone has a mega link to the HF patch that they would be willing to share.

I need to mention that my internet is not the greatest either. If the special patch is smaller and easier to download in one go then I can deal with the censorship i'm mostly interested in the story/ adventure mode that is cut from the steam version. Best case scenario I would like the HF patch though.

Cokane0

Koikatu Harem Master
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2020
I got Koikatsu party on steam just to support illusion.

This I downloaded for all the community made content

This is all you need. Don't throw any of those other patches on it if you don't know what you are doing.
It comes with a lot of optional content that you can add yourself.

Download Utorrent client to download the above torrent
- for windows

Jul 31, 2018
I got Koikatsu party on steam just to support illusion.

This I downloaded for all the community made content

This is all you need. Don't throw any of those other patches on it if you don't know what you are doing.
It comes with a lot of optional content that you can add yourself.

Download Utorrent client to download the above torrent
- for windows
If you want to use your Steam copy look for the Steam repack.
Thank you very much friends. I did my best to look into it myself, but didn't want to mess something up or download something that wasn't the right thing.

Appreciate it both of you were very helpful.

The_Chugster

Sep 13, 2021
I have a question about the Afterparty DLC, I downloaded versions of both the game and DLC, I installed the base game and the HF patch, then i got the Afterparty DLC and installed it into its own folder withing the base game folder, is this correct or should i have overwritten the files in the base game folder?

And if i did it right by having a separate folder do I reapply the patch to the Afterpart folder?

• Angry
Reactions: hu lover

hu lover

Forum Fanatic
Jul 27, 2022
I have a question about the Afterparty DLC, I downloaded versions of both the game and DLC, I installed the base game and the HF patch, then i got the Afterparty DLC and installed it into its own folder withing the base game folder, is this correct or should i have overwritten the files in the base game folder?

And if i did it right by having a separate folder do I reapply the patch to the Afterpart folder?
I think you put those files in the Game's installation folder.