Others Knotty Ruff: Golden Knots [v1.1.4.b] [Teenluma's]

1.40 star(s) 5 Votes
  • To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

laugh

Oct 23, 2017
welp not worth the effort at all, ran it on VM just to be on the safe side even if it was just a false positive.
nothing after level 2 so don't bother with that if you're trying.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
My windows security keeps removing the file from all the hosting links i download the file. Anyway out? I really want to play this game.

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
The content is right up my alley but GODDAMN Teenluma's translations are a next level kind of poetry. I'll watch for now.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
How are you lot playing this game at all?
The first level is fine.

The second your hitbox is the size of the screen, fighting enemies who trigger off-screen, with hitboxes the size of a single atom... I gave up on level 2 after 10 or so attempts.

And quitting, just sets it to level 1 again.

There might be worthwhile content in the game, but I and most people are never going to see it.
There's no sex content during the 2nd level anyway. Also use the shotgun so hitboxes don't really matter as much.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
so after defeating the zombie dog boss and rescuing the girl there is no other scene so for the moment the only one is the one at the beginning so wait I liked the game

Bazra

Mar 11, 2022
Unless you actually know how to confirm a virus and aren't just carrying on like an idiot cos your AV told you it's a virus then shut the hell up! it's a false positive

Damn noob nobs :rolleyes:

• Angry
Reactions: NoCureForLove

King Yami

Jan 3, 2019
Just means that it detected some code that "MAY" be suspicious. If it doesn't have the signature of a virus but still thinks a file is fishy, it marks it as heuristic (aka - further investigation should be done). Could be a false positive, but I'd stay the heck away from it.
Ahh I see thanks XD

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
remove the timer of 120 seconds and you can evaluate the game, so with this restriction you won’t be able to fully watch the game

Tetsuno

Mar 30, 2019
Malwarebytes reports it as "Malware.AI.108768486". Apparentely the game also decides to modify your registry to disable the Microsoft once per month on demand anti malware scanner. If I were you, I'd get a better antivirus. And scan your system again.
Malwarebytes did indeed flag this, however McAfee Premium did not, I scanned my whole PC afterwards with 2 separate programs and nothing was found so at this point I can only hope this was not in fact a virus lol

plebbo

Mar 2, 2021
ran this program on Linux using Wine. seems to work fine. The english is horrible, gameplay passable, but definitely not great.