• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

小66

Feb 17, 2023
TOOK A FEW DAYS BUT HERE IT IS
HOT N FRESH AND FINALLY DONE

Dear friends,

We’re releasing Version 1.03 here and now! Since the last version, 0.84, which we released in March, there’ve been a lot of changes, and the game is quite different in places.

Here’s a non-exhaustive list of the new additions since 0.84:

- Added two difficulty modes, “Adventure” and “Tactical.” It’s important to note that in Tactical mode, you can’t skip minigames and the game is a little more difficult.

- Added three tiers to combat skill cards. You can spend Renown Points to upgrade skill cards in the place of power near the cave.

- Added new hunting contracts. There are now 10 of them in total.

- Added new trophies to the arms trader’s house.

- In certain locations, items that can be picked up have appeared (flowers and gold coins).

- Replaced the farewell screen with credits.

- Expanded the game’s ending.

- Revamped the skill system. Skills must now be unlocked before they can be leveled up.

- Added a new 18+ scene with the maidservant.

- Implemented potion crafting with Mirina.

- Added the Wandering Trader to the tavern. He’ll show up in the tavern after you complete any 13 quests. From him, you can purchase: 1 book to unlock a new combat skill card, 3 books that grant you additional skill points, an artifact that will help you locate all of the hidden chests, and various pieces of jewelry.

- Added new loot drops from defeated monsters.

- The arm’s traders inventory now updates every day. You’re unlikely to be able to buy back anything you’ve sold her if it’s no longer the same day you sold it to her.

- Revamped the design of the QTE minigame buttons.

- Added new gear (there are now 8 tiers of weapons and 6 tiers of armor). The highest-tier equipment is mostly scattered across various quests and chests.

- Updated blacksmith crafting recipes.

- Globally rebalanced items, trading, combat, etc.

- Fixed many old bugs and added some new ones.

- And much more.

Download PC version (Windows, Linux): MEGA | Google Drive
Download MAC: MEGA | Google Drive
Download Android version: MEGA | Google Drive

Attention!
This version of the game will not work with saves from prior versions. If you are playing the game on Android: Before installing the new version of the game, you MUST uninstall any old versions of the game. If you don’t do this, you won’t be able to install the game.

If you run into any problems in the game, don’t forget to let us know in our Discord server. Link:

Friends, thank you so much for your support! Thank you to everyone who’s supporting the project not just financially, but also by sharing their perspectives and impressions of the ongoing development. Your help in comments, private messages, and emails is genuinely invaluable! Thank you for your faith in the project and, of course, your LOVE.

Respectfully yours, Team FEYADA
Is this the ITCH version of the game? I heard STEAM made some cuts to the game

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Is there a game+ ? I like the game but I was att the end and I don't feel like doing it all over again.

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
how was this finished so quickly? is the story decent (enough)? it feels hurried.
Myself, it felt like a Prologue given the amount of work just to get to the Sister. Side characters are truly side characters with one looped animation at most, some don't even have any scenes.

It just seemed a lot of work for very little payoff Storywise. If it were marketed as a first chapter or such it would be a good buy, but given the Developer stated in Steam forum and a reply to my Steam review that the game is considered "finished" with a "possibility" of continuance.

A shame as it has all the parts needed to be a great game but seems to have been pump and dumped.

blublujay

Jul 28, 2021
can someone tell me where to find the child? there is no prompt or other characters to talk too to activate this event. im on quest 33

t24tqt

Oct 24, 2023
Has anyone got the game to run on Android? (I'm new) I downloaded and extracted but didn't get a working app, instead just folder:

Screenshot_20240506_222607_My Files.jpg

t24tqt

Oct 24, 2023
I downloaded and it came as .apk.zip
Then I extracted it so it ends as .apk now but it just acts as a folder

Screenshot_20240506_224129_My Files.jpg

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Completed the game (I think?).

Is it me or does one of the quests have a decision that can make this item permanently missable?

1715051233176.png

Also, is there a way to turn off cards? Certain cards are actually bad and a burden in battle.

Reactions: Tamerlane007
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes