• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.80
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Eh, all those tags at the bottom tells it's a genuine ad fishing for any new attention they can get. To any new eyes that are fans of ntr, this 'joke' would just be a false advertisement and lead to disappointment and bad reviews. And to those that despise ntr will obviously avoid this game like it's the plague at all costs lol. There's nothing to gain out of this scenario; it's just a lose/lose situation ad wise. And I especially doubt they'd joke about such a polarizing topic.
What if I tell you that the game actually was all about NTR at the beginning, but then the devs retconned the NTR out?

Reactions: Sayajin2205

Murktt

Jun 9, 2022
I'm stuck with the final step of Swee Sweet home 31 quest, been days and still pop UPS the dialogue of "perhaps I should wait Until they dinnes" I skipped about 20 days in a row a nothing, anything im missing? I have all the other quest done.

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
I'm stuck I've got all the items the black smith asked for but he doesn't acknowledge it. Am I supposed to get the carnivorous plant sap and Iron Ore from a specific source? I just fought a carnivorous plant for the sap and bought an Iron Ore from him.
EDIT: Nevermind I had to get an Iron Ore by killing a Goblin for it, store bought doesn't count I guess

Last edited:

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
  • The main quest line has been successfully concluded. Find out if the hunter finds his sister and what awaits him after defeating Arachne.
I felt bullshit the moment I saw this in the update, there's just too much revealed in the last update for it all to be concluded in this one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Knightly Passions [v0.80] [FEYADA]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Wookiean

Jan 3, 2020
Does the old saves work on this new version? For god sake, I don't wanna play the whole game again for the 8st time.

EDIT: Answering my own question, OF COURSE they're not.
Does anybody have a save from the beginning of the last update?

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Does the old saves work on this new version? For god sake, I don't wanna play the whole game again for the 8st time.

EDIT: Answering my own question, OF COURSE they're not.
Does anybody have a save from the beginning of the last update?
They never make saves compatible. You can, however, use the New Game+ feature to skip any quest you want.

Reactions: Wookiean

Sayajin2205

Apr 21, 2022
Adopted sister my ass she got the same eye color ,the same hair color and even has the similar face structure all this ruse to not get fucked over by patreon I guess

• Haha
Reactions: MaugerCG
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes