• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kurszt

Nov 12, 2021
Okay this game definitely will have at least a part two, it's far from completion and I can see where they can expand upon. I do wish that they just continously update this game, rather than stating its complete when it's obviously isn't; and I think the dev(s) of this game are really lenient on making an actual game with different mechanics rather than just an x-rated game.

Bedlamb

Nov 8, 2023
Currently stuck on signing the petition. I cant get the peasant woman or loura (Brunette nun) to sign it as it basically implies I need to help them or do a quest but there is no way to start said quests? Help lol

raz100raz100

Sep 21, 2019
with the delay / lag / 2-15 seconds wait between turns in combat. if you enable "autoplay" in combat then when your turns ends, simply alt + tab on your keyboard around 4 or more times (takes you out of the game then back into the game etc) and your turn will be ready. Takes above 2 seconds to do and it is better than waiting sometimes 15 seconds.

also click on the player to end your turn when autoplay is enabled.

Metasaint

Feb 3, 2018
This game is fucking broken, the house was finished and then broken again, did get all the eggs and cheese but the quest won't progress even after waiting days and talked to the drunkard 1000x times, nothing happens!

4.00 star(s) 90 Votes