Zuksux

Jul 7, 2021
Might be a few of us, bur it seems like those who already bought the itch.io version a while ago are not able to get the 1.03 version without rebuying. Despite numerous post on the page the dev has not replied.
I'm assuming the steam ver on here is same/similar to the itch.io?

Peacekeepr

Jan 25, 2023
Has anyone got the game to run on Android? (I'm new) I downloaded and extracted but didn't get a working app, instead just folder:

View attachment 3610755
APKs are just zip files, so you can extract them by putting a ".zip" in the file extension. Which you just (unknowingly) did.

You need to rename the blahblah.apk.zip to blahblah.apk and ignore the warning that changing file extension may break it.
Some user-friendly interfaces will make that difficult or even impossible, for example, doing that in Windows require changing the Explorer settings to allow file extension manipulation.

BrandonSuns

Aug 16, 2020
Simple Gallery Unlocker (DLCs and Main Game)
Main Game Version: 1.0 - Steam Gold
DLC - Between Life and Death: 2.0
DLC - In the Grip of Ice: 2.0
Extract contents into the root folder. This unlocks all replays but does NOT affect counts or anything related to your saves or play-throughs. Simply delete the file(s) to uninstall.

Support the Game Dev if you're feeling generous. Enjoy!
Hello friend, just wanted to know if your mod works with the latest version (v1.03 Steam Gold) of the game or if an update is necessary.
Thank you in advance AND thank you a VERY MUCH for your work as of this day.
Cheers!

bububananas

Aug 12, 2019
Hello friend, just wanted to know if your mod works with the latest version (v1.03 Steam Gold) of the game or if an update is necessary.
Thank you in advance AND thank you a VERY MUCH for your work as of this day.
Cheers!
No new scenes were added in the hotfix, so it still works without issue. I updated my post to eliminate any confusion. Have fun!

t24tqt

Oct 24, 2023
APKs are just zip files, so you can extract them by putting a ".zip" in the file extension. Which you just (unknowingly) did.

You need to rename the blahblah.apk.zip to blahblah.apk and ignore the warning that changing file extension may break it.
Some user-friendly interfaces will make that difficult or even impossible, for example, doing that in Windows require changing the Explorer settings to allow file extension manipulation.
Thank you, it worked! For some reason I thought zip = always extract first

Reactions: Peacekeepr

FragileEmerald

May 27, 2018
The beginning of the game looked promising as hell. Art is great. Characters are not empty, simple but good. H-scenes are cute, with not bad animation, yet no sound or voices? It was a dissapointment.
But the biggest problem for me were the expectations. First hours were really promising, but at some point i understood devs did cut the game like hell. Or they really wanted to do some stuff, and ignored it. No content around elf history, main plot is curved like hell at the end to the point you understand it was intended.

Dont want to sound negative, im just kinda sad that this game is not what it COULD HAVE BEEN.

Still recommend to play at least just to enjoy art.

UPD. DLC are short, lack of scenes, but damn they are good. Espessially the foursome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peacekeepr
Dec 16, 2019
Man I just learned about the mother thing and I am fucking mad. I don't really care too much if she dies, but now to get the better ending I have to go back to a save that is too fucking far back, all because the game couldn't be bothered to give me the option to choose what I want to do or at least alert me "Hey you better do this or you get the fucking bad ending. fuck you".

Can someone who played this game please tell me if there is a way to save the mother? Or is the only other option to just go watch her get mauled by wolves?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Can someone who played this game please tell me if there is a way to save the mother? Or is the only other option to just go watch her get mauled by wolves?
There is no option to save the mother. The best you can do is let her spirit see her daughter one last time so she can make peace with her death.

4.00 star(s) 89 Votes