Mr.Ch4ng

May 27, 2019
FRESH N' HOT BULLSHIT
WHY CANT THEY JUST BUG TEST THE GAME THEN RELEASE UPDATE?

Dear friends, Today, we are releasing a bugfix update, Version 0.81. Here is the full list of all the fixes and changes in the game:
  • Fixed a crash when buying or selling with your game language set to English.
  • Fixed an issue with crafting items.
  • Fixed a bug with health recovery when sleeping.
  • Fixed a bug in Quest 30 that prevented you from completing the quest if the elf has died.
  • Fixed a bug in Quest 31 where the drunkard would sometimes never finish furnishing your house.
  • Saves from Version 0.80 should work with Version 0.81.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): MEGA | Google Drive
Download MAC: MEGA | Google Drive
Download Android version: MEGA | Google Drive
If you run into any problems in the game, don’t forget to let us know in our Discord server.
Link:

We want to thank everyone who’s helped us create this new update for the game. Thank you, friends! You send us bug reports in our Discord channel, in comments on posts, and in private messages; you suggest amazing ideas, many of which we’ve now implemented in the game; you support our work in every way, emotionally and financially. Your support has been and continues to be nothing short of incredible!
Thank you all so very much!
Sincerely yours,
Team FEYADA
The crafting system is still broken. Once i bake the honey cake, all traders are broken and the game crashes when i select my inventory.Other items like the pants still seem to work.

BSHarou

Sep 6, 2022
Anyone else have a problem where during the combat the animation of you/enemy moving slightly left and right is super slow and so changing turns take forever?

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
How much time-sensitive/order-sensitive content is in this game? Can you just play the game or do you need a step by step walkthrough open at all times?

zuado

Feb 21, 2021
Im stuck on giving materials to the blacksmith, i have all the materials, but i get the "insufficient materials", does anyone have a list with materials and how many do i need?

EddyB50

Dec 9, 2022
How much time-sensitive/order-sensitive content is in this game? Can you just play the game or do you need a step by step walkthrough open at all times?
Game pretty linear, and in-game quest log gives most info you need to complete stuff.

Mar 26, 2020
Kind of difficult to say since you don't know if you're too late or if what happens is just supposed to happen is supposed to happen. Out of sheer coincidence I only once found a time where I was too late and could have had things happen differently.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ArtemisKuro

Sep 22, 2017
As long as the timer only starts when the relevant quest is active it's probably fine. I like to grind and exhaust most of my options before progressing usually, so I can just wait to trigger the start of the quest until I'm ready.

WMXFLover

Jan 21, 2024
I know it was supposedly fixed but I'm still encountering the game crash when you try to sell your wares to a trader. This is happening in both English and Russian. On version 0.81. Any fixes?

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019
Kind of difficult to say since you don't know if you're too late or if what happens is just supposed to happen is supposed to happen. Out of sheer coincidence I only once found a time where I was too late and could have had things happen differently.

About your spoiler unless they rewrote the quest since the last time I've played it you weren't to late and that particular moment is scripted. Mc will never get there in time no matter what. Nothing in this game is time sensitive, but a lot of quests won't progress unless it's the right time of day or unless a certain amount of days have passed

Mar 26, 2020
About your spoiler unless they rewrote the quest since the last time I've played it you weren't to late and that particular moment is scripted. Mc will never get there in time no matter what. Nothing in this game is time sensitive, but a lot of quests won't progress unless it's the right time of day or unless a certain amount of days have passed

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Updates:
  • The combat system is still broken as hell. Sometimes, certain options will either not work for unexplained reasons. Fighting enemies with the dodge ability is still a pain-in-the-ass.

Abraxis

Jun 21, 2019
WELP WE HAD BACKWARDS COMPATIBLITY FOR 1 VERSION

Knightly Passions 0.82

Dear friends!
Today, we’re releasing a new version of the game, Version 0.82, which contains several bug fixes.
Here’s a full list of all the new fixes and changes in the game:
  • Fixed healing potions. Now, they cannot be used when the hunter’s health is already full.
  • Fixed a bug in Quest 30 that could occur if the elf had died.
  • Combat action points now increase correctly when using cooked food or cheat codes.
  • Fixed a crash when trading with cooked food in your inventory.
  • The blacksmith no longer offers iron ore for sale.
  • Unfortunately, saves from prior versions of the game will not work in Version 0.82. We recommend skipping quests you’ve already completed using the “New Game+” functionality.
Download PC version (Windows, Linux): |
Download MAC: |
Download Android version: |
If you run into any problems in the game, don’t forget to let us know in our Discord server.
Link:

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
"Unfortunately, due to reportedly fixing a buncha bugs, we decided that your desire for working saves was too much so we got rid of that feature. Use this bullshit feature we invented to avoid having to ever work to remedy this one giant bug."

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KnightlyPassions-0.82
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: sartre4366

Iravat

Jul 8, 2023
Im stuck on giving materials to the blacksmith, i have all the materials, but i get the "insufficient materials", does anyone have a list with materials and how many do i need?
with the iron, you need to get it from the cave from defeating the goblin (need at least 1 iron). The rest should be self explanatory since I also ran into this problem and it fixed once i did the goblin hunt.
3 needles, 1 soap, 1 sap, 1 iron seem to be the what he needs but I got 3 sap every time i attempted this just in case

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 89 Votes