Others Knight & Wife [Introduction] [Development Thread]

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
~Introduction~

Firstly, who am I? This serves as an introduction as well as an insight into me. I am a developer by day and an ero developer by night. I plan to bring games with interesting gameplay and interesting stories to the public, pushing the boundaries of interactivity as much as I can focusing on novel mechanics. When discussing fetishes I can safely say I like most things except the more extreme tags, however I have a strong liking to themes such as netorase(Consensual Sharing), group sex, swinging, orgy...So be aware if these aren't your cup of tea, even though not all games I make will be netorase or swinging focused.

For now I'm a solo developer since I have a very set in stone vision of what I want to make in terms of games and media but I'm not against working with others, asking for help or even just talking about suggestions. In any case, feel free to message me.

~My projects & My current one~

I took some time to write the beginning chapters and to think up the mechanics to multiple projects so as to not delay the actual production phase of my projects to come. Some examples of projects are: (an almost complete) hentai roguelike, a tamagotchi netorase experience, a netorase and lactation focused book and, of course, a little text game called Knight & Wife.

My current project that I decided to take to completion right now, the one which will be on the forefront of my mind is the "Knight & Wife", a text adventure game set in a typical fantasy world where the player steps in the role of a husband living a calm and peaceful life with his wife when on one fateful day a Wyvern appears near his village, from there on the village receives the visit of a knight... This game is focused on the Netorase fetish and is heavily inspired by the Goblinboy series of games.

~Blog~

I am mantaining a (as of this post, empty) blog where I'm going to post all my devlogs, thoughts, updates and also some ideas for the future. Feel free to check it out!

~Funding~

Now we get to the touchy subject, funding. Money is good, we all like money. I want to clarify my stance on this as soon as possible so we won't have any problems in the future. Since I'm a working age adult with a job I don't really NEED patreon/subscribestar money to survive but still, receiving funding is something I very much would like, not just for myself to spend on whatever but for actually doing hardware upgrades and perhaps teaming up with an artist since I can't and I don't want to use AI art for every single project I make.

In any case, treat this funding as a tip jar of sorts and not as an obligation for me to develop the games and general media. I'm producing this kind of media mainly because I like it personally and want to give something back to the community, not because I want to turn this into my day job. Even though more money may make me produce content faster, the lack of money very much won't be the reason I stop making content.

~Downloads~

And to start my debut into the developer world I present to you two small projects that are mostly done in a way or another, Pigman Conquest and Knight & Wife. Keep in mind that both of these are terminal applications, Windows may flag these as potential security threats when trying to run them.

->Pigman Conquest

This is the simple hentai roguelike I mentioned earlier, this build of the game has a couple of quirks:

* It closes itself if the player wins or loses
* Items don't work
* There is no sexual mechanics implemented yet

Other than that the game is already mostly thought out and it will get better with constant updates. Pretty close to the final product.

The game was posted on F95! See the thread Pigman Conquest for the latest build.

->Knight & Wife

The current project build is a "walking simulator" of sorts that showcases the custom text engine which I programmed from scratch and some events that can be triggered by certain actions and keywords. For example, you can go to the bathroom and LISTEN for a leak, although it isn't that thrilling to go around listening to leaks I aim to showcase which way this can be taken and what can be done with the event system in the future, besides, there is more to do in this build than just listen to leaks... The game will change a lot in the actual first chapter where more commands will be functional and everything will be where it needs to be, for now only the map structure is accurate to the final product.
Be sure to use the command "help" to see which commands you can use!

Last edited:

rapaiz

Jul 21, 2020
Extremely excited to see more in the future, rare to see new projects with this genre, even better when the look good like this one. Congrats and good luck bro

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Adam_H11

Mar 30, 2019
Can't wait to play this game, nts is hard to find genre especially without ntr those games are rare, just knowing there is a new nts game can't help but get excited so take your time and hopefully nts fans will enjoy it, thank you for your hard work.(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hentai_Kishi

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
As I said in I dedicated a lot of time to Pigman Conquest because I didn't really realize how long it would take me to fix some bugs and implement some features but now that Pigman Conquest is as close to my vision as possible, with only a little few things left to do, I can now dedicate more time to Knight & Wife. Feel free to play Pigman Conquest too while you wait for the first chapter of Knight & Wife!

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Hello there! I would just like to say that the chapter one version of the game Knight and Wife is out and was already posted on the site, even though it's just the first chapter and there isn't much content I would still like for new people to play it and offer their honest feedback! And of course, if you feel so compelled, support me on .

Knight and Wife