Teezee

Jan 14, 2018
Interesting game .. School bullies, teachers, "it" girls etc ...

The grammar isn't that big an issue, it's still a lot better than all MT Japanese games on this site :)

However, I am turned off by the 'grind' after going through the picture folder and knowing what to expect I still couldn't get Sophie's other scenes - after the initial training session and her catching the mc jerking off in the bathroom - I went through 3 weeks of ingame training and push-ups and all I would get is the same msg "you need to work on your strength and speed" -- current strength is 23 (yes I checked a save file), and there doesn't seem to be a "speed" value.

I also tried to get the "Karen walking in while doing push ups" scene, no dice .. so either the triggers are bugged or they're tied to ridiculously narrow windows (time/day/other requirements etc).

p.s. yes I did get the burst pipe scene, and oh no Molly HJ scene.

The game also needs a quest and a 'relationship' journal.

Personally I am going to hold off on this game till there's a lot more content, and hopefully less grind or more latitude in triggering scenes.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
SlightlyPinkHeart I'll say this is the first time I like a game that uses Koikatu models, you did a good job with character creation and I think Sophie came out very well for the type of character she is and what program you were using to create her with. Keep up the good work, I look forward to future releases. (y)

XXboku91

Mar 26, 2020
i dont know if this is a bug or not, but i was doing push-ups and karen walked in, said something about lunch then the screen went black. i can still interact and move within the game. but everything is black.

• Angry
Reactions: supanova999

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
After karen enter the room for the first time during push ups, the game goes full black.. anyone have a solution ?
i dont know if this is a bug or not, but i was doing push-ups and karen walked in, said something about lunch then the screen went black. i can still interact and move within the game. but everything is black.
Yep, there was a bug. It's fixed now.
Thanks for finding it!

Reactions: omarsayed

Gomugomuno

Jun 26, 2018
Yep, there was a bug. It's fixed now.
Thanks for finding it!
I have the same kind of bug, after the first day at school, when I go home and Karen talks about MC's bruise on his eye, she says that she will bring my dinner in my room but my screen goes black… (the game still works, too… I think…)

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
I have the same kind of bug, after the first day at school, when I go home and Karen talks about MC's bruise on his eye, she says that she will bring my dinner in my room but my screen goes black… (the game still works, too… I think…)
I suggest you clicking through this event too fast. If you want to skip dialogs - just hold enter button.
But I know now what cause this problem and definitely change this in next versions.

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
pretty good art so far i like it.

i will wait to see some action with karen before i support him on patron
hope he keeps the update coming with more of her as am a milf guy :)

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
This has multiple issues. First is being an RPGM, second sometimes the text doesn't come up and there's nothing I can do except completely exit the game an come back to a previous save and thirdly I get a black screen every now and then where I have to also exit the game and come back. All this within the first day of school. I'll come back after a few more updates and see again.

• Angry
Reactions: redwing07

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
After talking to Jessica infront of the school, my game is stuck on a black screen after eavesdropping on the principal or whoever.

Menu still opens, but can't see anything

SlightlyPinkHeart

Game Developer
Mar 12, 2020
After talking to Jessica infront of the school, my game is stuck on a black screen after eavesdropping on the principal or whoever.

Menu still opens, but can't see anything
Strange, can't catch that bug by myself.
Try to replay that part, but slower (if you want to skip the dialogs just hold enter)

onomado

Sep 12, 2017
Strange, can't catch that bug by myself.
Try to replay that part, but slower (if you want to skip the dialogs just hold enter)
I tried it slower, didn't work.

What did work was activating the event during the evening instead of during morning/afternoon.

4.10 star(s) 49 Votes