• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - Completed - Knight in the Darkness ~The Twilight Kingdom's Lady Knight, Reisha~ [v1.05] [shizuka namigiwa]

1. 3.00 star(s)

KinographyEnjoyer

Felt like it was a little short on the actual free roam RPG elements, but other than that it's a surprisingly decent experience.
    Coom material is alright, not much else to say there.
    Combat is the classic RPG maker style, but kinda works for what it is. Desperately needs a native speed up function though, I recommend using the speedhack patcher.
    Story is somewhat generic, but still managed to make the major story beats feel impactful.
    Kinda wish the game was a bit more fleshed out, particularly in the free roam areas.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deadducke

Sexxyy girl, Bigg boobas, Long hair, Peak artstyle, Rough fucking, A solid storyline, FKK YEAHH! Enjoyed this.
    Not enough smegma, blowjobs for me to give a 5 star but ill give it anyways because i enjoyed it.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Mattress

I liked the way they tried to give more flavour to the usual classic RPGM combat, against bosses you have to pay attention to their actions and act accordingly. The story is nothing new, but can be followed, it's a game that relies heavily on the narrative side given the long sequences (with the possibility of saving between scenes) and the characters are not bad either, especially Akane. The moments of free roaming are few and far between, so if you are easily bored by reading I wouldn't recommend this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

DrakeWasHere2

I was wondering why the bad scores, now I see why after playing it.

Sadly the game is very linear, you have no actual freedom compared to other RPGmaker hentai RPGs out there.

You are forced to go to different stages and each stage only has a few hentai scenes in it.

Like one stage showed a town map and I was like. "Oh, I can finally have more free roam now." NOPE! That area forces you to work as bar hostress and even that mini game wasn't that great in that stage.

A few hentai scenes looked nice, but that wasn't enough to carry my interest in this game and I gave up after the 'bar mini-game' and just unlocked the gallery.

Do yourself a favor and just unlock all scenes in the reminiscence. Less you want to trouble yourself with the boring grind and other gameplay. Trust me, it isn't worth it.

I decided to give it a 2/5. Honestly, it should be closer to a 1.5, but I am not going to give it a 1. It is awful, just not /that/ awful.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

dreminh

this is pretty much kinetic novel with good art , story is meh and gameplay pretty much none exit , there rape CG so far
    overall good cover and nothing inside . better be a good Doujishi than a bad game
  6. 3.00 star(s)

SugarBooger

Art: 4/5
    Pretty good art.

Story: 2/5
    It's kind of boring, not much going on and as others have said it seems to want to be a visual novel rather than a RPGM game

Gameplay: 2/5
    Again, it has so many cutscenes and the combat is tedious. The gold doesn't mean much unless you acess the recollections room. You can't really explore any of the towns you visit either.

H-content: 3/5
    The art is really good, but only gripe is that after beating the game you realize there isn't much to explore afterwards.

Total score: 2.75/5. Pretty boring game that is carried by its art and lack of H-content.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

LettucePr

This is a weird one, the story and premise work but the game itself feels like a kinetic novel with a battle simulator added just because. scenes are good and the fights can actually get difficult if you're just trying to rush through.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Vaman

This game might have some decent still images to look at, but it has a clear identity problem. First of all the developer doesn't seem to know what he wants his game to be.

The first issue that comes to mind is the fact that you have a lot of "cutscenes" that keep happening one after the other, and you start to feel like he should've just made it a visual novel, because that's clearly what he wants to make.

The other issue that comes to mind is that the RPGM isn't used properly and the combat is either incredibly boring and time-wasting, or you can't continue the game at all because the combat is too hard and you were supposed to farm mobs for hours before you fought the boss, otherwise you can't continue the game.

Quite frankly it seems to me that this game needed better planning.

(Also don't get me started on how he was lazy about using the different assets of RPGM)