Others Knight and Wife [Ch.1] [Hentai Knight]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
knight_wife_house_banner.png

Overview:
A text-adventure game about a husband and a wife peaceful life.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-29
Developer: Hentai Knight -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1
Language: English
Other Games: Pigman Conquest
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The download may gives a false postive Virus warning. Its a false positive

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

thumb1.png thumb2.png thumb3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Can't really comment on the content because there isn't a great deal of it at the moment, but I am curious why you're using terminal instead of say TADS/Inform/Adrift which are all much more user friendly and just as easy to program (in my opinion, ymmv).

Reactions: Rexaureus

Hentai_Kishi

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2018
Can't really comment on the content because there isn't a great deal of it at the moment, but I am curious why you're using terminal instead of say TADS/Inform/Adrift which are all much more user friendly and just as easy to program (in my opinion, ymmv).
The reason is quite simple, these systems although very user friendly and easier to use don't really provide complex event systems and they also aren't very patch-able, if I wanted, say, make a combat event I would have to do it withing the confines of the system. In my own engine I can change everything how I want and fix bugs and issues in my own way.

Reactions: Ethernetwork

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
The reason is quite simple, these systems although very user friendly and easier to use don't really provide complex event systems and they also aren't very patch-able, if I wanted, say, make a combat event I would have to do it withing the confines of the system. In my own engine I can change everything how I want and fix bugs and issues in my own way.
Understandable. I'm not sure I agree with your reasoning, but it's your game to make ultimately.

Ethernetwork

Oct 9, 2018
While I don't get the terminal usage as there are far better ways to handle rendering, I do get making a custom system, especially for something simplistic, there's no need to use an entire premade system. Though, have you considered using a library purely for rendering a window? You can keep the rest of your codebase the same, interacting with the API only for displaying text on screen.

Just some thoughts, good luck with your game friend.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Why even post this? I don't mind the engine, but the content is not there to even bother with trying as even a demo.

People hate this kind of shit from devs so be ready for this to be either ignored or getting flack for it.

Jul 20, 2019
pure text-based NTR games are practically non-existent outside of small handful of exceptions, where NTR isnt even a huge part of them, so I welcome this.

the only thing I can suggest is to have 'x' be a shortcut for examine, i.e. 'x broom'. this is quite common in a lot of text-based games and speeds things up quite a bit. good luck with your game

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote