RPGM Completed Kneel Before the Demon Queen [v1.1] [BuxomDev & MonsterBox]

4.30 star(s) 8 Votes

Zoran89

Aug 20, 2020
That was a cute little story. Too bad it was so short, but I guess being short is part of its charm.

..ah yes, short hair and the sweet feeling of being dominated by a little girl..
I wish he had a pair of balls and kick her into the boiling rock -_-
I will never understand people like this.
Why are you people downloading, playing and responding in a thread about, a game that is clearly not your cup of tea?
I don't like gay stuff, so I ignore gay games. I don't like scat, so I don't play those games.
And if I complain about something related to the Femdom genre, it's because I have an issue with how it is being portrayed, not with the fact that it has Femdom in it in the first place.

You are going into a thread about a game that is clearly made with a certain kink in mind, and you are complaining that the game has that kink. Honestly, it just seems like a waste of your time and effort, more than anything else. You will feel much better if you stop wasting your time on entertainment that doesn't actually... you know, entertain you, and instead decide to do something that does fulfil that purpose.

You do realize that you do not have to play every single game on this site, right?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LexiTV

Jan 24, 2018
The character model looks awesome, so do the CG's. I hate this fucking stone age engine though. Ruins the game. Could have used any RPG Maker version but this is just so lazy and stupid.

SlapSMith69

Jun 11, 2022
Bro,
First no flag to the creator the game is good but what's with this Loli shit man, like every other game with a Demon queen or antagonistic female being a Loli!?

*Breaths*
Calm.

PS: NO hate for the creator, this is a trope that I have noticed in almost all the H-games

Mr Pages

May 20, 2021
Aww, this was the exact amount of adorable one can expect from a western rpgmaker game. I am just sad it didn't end on a "And they lived happily ever after"

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
So the male never gets his, or what? Games that are borderline no sexual content may as well have their own tag to be honest. No problem with femdom but was expecting more than this.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
She has no boobs. A tragedy. :HideThePain:
From the previews, this is the best part of her. It would be even better if she also had no ass. And also much better if she was taller (nothing against shorties, I just prefer something closer to my own height).

quirkyjoe

Oct 9, 2017
Post has been updated to Version 1.1.

Developer update:
Version 1.1: Wedding Day (Android version soon)
The day of unholy matrimony is upon us! Play through a brand new chapter of Kneel before the Demon Queen! Here are the highlights of the update:
  • New characters, new CG scenes, new locations and new music!
  • You may either select chapter 1 or 2 upon starting a new game
  • See Valefor in a bridal gown!
  • You can now hide the text box by pressing control
    • A reminder will appear the first time you view a CG during a playthrough
    • This applies both to chapter 1 and 2
  • The volume of the main menu theme has been significantly reduced
  • Also the volume of every background theme that plays
I'd also like to say thank you to everyone, as I've recently surpassed 2k followers on Itch! This is a pretty big milestone for me, and I hope that I'll be able to keep making games for you guys. Enjoy the update!
For Android users, the update will be live soon.
Enjoy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: colifa

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
KneelBeforeTheDemonQueen-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: quirkyjoe
4.30 star(s) 8 Votes