RPGM - Completed - Kneel Before the Demon Queen [v1.1] [BuxomDev & MonsterBox]

1. 5.00 star(s)

blergh123

Nice short "game"
    Wonderfull art and funny story, only problem is the lenght. Will be looking into other games by this dev.
    Gameplay is pretty much non-existent, a point and click game in RPGM form, but the important part is art and story which are good.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

goonslagoon

Nice short game ~15 minutes.
    No grind, just interact with items and the scenes play.
    theme is of course female domination but in a way its wholesome and has a happy ending.
    Also although I'm usually not a fan of female domination, I liked it here since it never got close to the cruel territory.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3150590

weird that it has a trailer, considering the game is pretty much 5 minutes long. the demon queen is lovely, but the sex scenes are very lacking. weird vagina position. an ok game that could have been much more, and much better. oh, and the lack of a hide function for the text is... weird. no gallery either. It would be a 3 if it had a hide function for the text and good anatomy.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

Very good short game. If it was longer and had some gameplay it could have been 5/5 in my eyes.
    Art is great. Scenario is great. Story is very short but its nice I liked it.

Art 4.5/5
    Story 4.5/5
    Gameplay -/5
    Fapability 2.5/5 (too short)
    Originality 4/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Miacis

What a cute and funny game it is. It's pretty small too.
    Anyway, played it less than been downloading it. There isn't much to "play" anyway, the game looks more like a proof of concept.
    However, it still manages to contain a short story which makes it even more amusing. It is well done and I can't really say too much about it, as the length of this review nears the length of the game.
    Go download it, go play it, won't take too long, and if you liked what you see in the preview, you'll like what you'll get. Hope to see more from the developer eventually.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

User0098

Very short game, pretty sweet story. 15 Minutes of your day.
    Short Scenes, pretty Artworks, nothing to write home about, but then again , nothing more was promised.
    Not even the default ugly RPGM look, but pixelart.
    Would like to see more in the future.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

fantasmic

Playtime: 10-15 minutes
    6 scenes, femdom, no reverse. Thicc thighs, big booty, flat chest.
    This is a simple game which sets its goal, meets its goal, and ends. There's a bit of story (which the status and equipment screens contribute to) so it's not 100% nukige and the game doesn't waste what little time it takes. While I do wish the scenes had a bit more art associated with them, I think this game is an easy recommend for someone who likes femdom, likes Val's design, or has 15 minutes to spare.
  8. 4.00 star(s)

TimeWalker

good art, good concept, had decent plot, but why not make it extend with gameplay mechanics. such a waste portential. hope devs will expand further than these short. really treasure these art styles since people tend to use Daz and Honey select model to make adult games. specially right now they also use Ai cg to make games. i didn't against it but too much will get people bored faster.